If people make Riot redress Zyra...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brightinly

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VImpaleV View Post
Am I the only one that thought that ugly art could've just been left out?
Maybe I'm not artistic enough to see the "beauty"..
Cultural relativism and also context/time. Its not that you are not "artistic" enough, its that the art is just not "beautiful" to our times or context and can be only be appreciated by its value.

Cether

07-10-2012

Why would they redress Zyra? First off, she'll have leafes or something covering her tidbits, this game is rated T after all. Secondly, *** sells. Riot is a business. Make the connection.

Third, and the best piece of logic, Morello is the opposite of IronStylus, and IronStylus's woman is Leona, a beautiful fully armored babe. Thus, Morello being the opposite of Ironstylus, his woman must be the opposite too. Which means a beautiful nude plant. It all makes sense now no?

Thougar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-10-2012

Can I have a skin where she's clothed at least?
Or will you "Lose faith in humanity"
*Rolls eyes*

Lil Scampers

07-10-2012

Might as well check Morello for hemerroids while you're up there.

If you'd lose faith in humanity because Riot stops having horrifically misogynistic art departments, then do the gene pool a favor and play in traffic.

MorganFreemanBot

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercucial View Post
I don't care what you say...

The third picture is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen. Guess I'm uncultured.
if I'm not mistaken, the Third picture was one of Picaso's pieces which he made using entirely geometric angles.

I'm -probably- horrible wrong, but I recognize it as a piece a particularly famous artist made of a burlesque group of prostitutes whilst trying to convey something about angles.

...I should just go now. -___-

Haechi

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cether View Post
Third, and the best piece of logic, Morello is the opposite of IronStylus, and IronStylus's woman is Leona, a beautiful fully armored babe. Thus, Morello being the opposite of Ironstylus, his woman must be the opposite too. Which means a beautiful nude plant. It all makes sense now no?
Totally makes sense.

Summerwindz

07-10-2012

All for Zyra being less than fully clothed. Now we just need Tarzan mode on Taric.

Beauneaux

07-10-2012

She's a plant. not a nude woman.
just putting that out there...

Haechi

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thougar View Post
Can I have a skin where she's clothed at least?
Or will you "Lose faith in humanity"
*Rolls eyes*
Then just close your eyes and play blind. Lee Sin does it.

Mercucial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogranfreeman View Post
if I'm not mistaken, the Third picture was one of Picaso's pieces which he made using entirely geometric angles.

I'm -probably- horrible wrong, but I recognize it as a piece a particularly famous artist made of a burlesque group of prostitutes whilst trying to convey something about angles.

...I should just go now. -___-
Yeah that's cool and all but.......

It still looks stupid.