There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertyo View Post
It's not the way a representative of a company should act, but in reality Riot is a joke anyway.
and yet there you sit. trolling. playing the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzakku View Post
Yeah kinda lost more respect for Riot thanks to this thread, good going Zileas.
and you have none in return anyways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jgame

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanatos24

Senior Member

07-11-2012

This is obviously a very fun and trolly thread. I don't understand why so many people are acting butt-hurt and trying to bring serious discussion into this thread. Unless of course, they are trolling as well!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GisR

Senior Member

07-11-2012

I like cass.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Oh no, life is good. I'm just having fun here, thanks for the concern.

Trolling trolls is a time honored sport. I'm also happy to provide an important service of entertainment to the community, since, showing the community a good time is pretty much what my job as design director is.

Lastly, I do have a problem with the fake outrage people raise up. I think that some people on the forums try to be incendiary and get people all worked out about things they don't actually believe in, and I think that I should call people out when they do that (as opposed to when they have a legitimate complaint, in which case I don't think making fun of them is the right thing to do).

But if someone is making a BS troll post to incite anger, I feel like I should troll them back.
there is only one thing a human must do in their life and that is die
so why should I not troll?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katoobnyne

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Hypothesis: Zileas is drunk.

Discuss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InertBlowfish

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Trick question, they aren't strong enough to lift one. The answer you are looking for is 'undefined' or 'no answer' (not 0, because they aren't actually successfully carrying the coconut in the first place).
I am saddened by the fact that you didn't get the reference.

Please educate yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2R3FvS4xr4

However, you are hilarious for the rest of this thread; therefore you are forgiven for this slight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Context people, context.

Your argument is not reasonable, because it's out of context. Responding to a humorous troll comment with a troll comment is very different than attacking someone's play competence unprompted during a game.

Now, like I was saying... sit down
Context is a lost art form upon our generation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nichii

Member

07-11-2012

aaaanndd thread bookmarked for when im feeling sad