There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nintura

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Look, if someone is actively trying to make the discussion worse, I should tell them to sit down and be quiet. In a humorous way if possible.
I wanted to see you and phreak trolling each other back and forth. that would have been great.

Jujubee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The FireWater View Post
Joinin this thread pretty late...

Not that I disagree with your message at heart, but your statement that the difference is between 'demure' and 'sexy' is kinda flawed in nature. Demure is simply characterized by a shyness, or modesty. And is in no way sexy limited by either clothing, or a demure personality. Some of the most provicitavely dressed women I've ever seen have had on way more than more of the skimpily dressed women.

While I see you have catagory one as "Demure/clothed" implying either or, not both being the same... these women are warriors. Saying Lux, who has an upbeat and active personality, seeming positively cheerful while she blows people up is demure, but Sej, a cold hearted true grit warrior is sexy because she has on less clothes?

Or saying Orianna is Demure. She's a naked robot. From her words and actions she has no concept of 'holding back' and she has less clothes than any other female mentioned.

Meanwhile, Sona may be characterized by fans by her gigantic boobs, but she is generally is a woman much akin to a performing Geisha. Humbled, serving, performing.

If you wanna classify 'sexy' by personality, then you need to amend your list a bit. If you want to do it by clothes only... you need to amend your list a bit :P
I think people got what I meant. Doesn't matter anyways, this thread is not about that anymore, we moved on a while ago.

Nintura

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarz View Post
Now obviously I can't be sure of this, but I think most women would take some discomfort from strapping their breasts down over armour that would deflect blows directly into their neck/head.

(To me this is just another one of those things I won't scream sexism over, but it's really dumb.)
have you ever seen real plate? it has leather embedded inside it, or they wear cotton cloth as a shirt like cover before putting the plate on.

Isayama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I missed zileas, this takes me back haha.

Macaco Velho

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Look, if someone is actively trying to make the discussion worse, I should tell them to sit down and be quiet. In a humorous way if possible.
Zileas, what did the troll masters seek that we also should? I need your enlightenment.

MrHarz

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
have you ever seen real plate? it has leather embedded inside it, or they wear cotton cloth as a shirt like cover before putting the plate on.
I have, the part about strapping breasts down was to humour the ridiculous claim of how it would be uncomfortable for women to wear armour without boobplates.

If your reply was about the practicality of the boobplate itself, I'm not sure how the padding is supposed to prove that the channel created by the boobplate wouldn't direct blows straight to the neck/head (or even heart, if it pierced the plate.)

Nintura

07-11-2012

the plate is not just chest plate. it is designed to put all the pressure across as much surface area as possible. including the chest, sides, shoulders, and abs. this reduces the force of the hit as much as possible. also hence why they wore padding underneath, to also decrease the force of the hit by softening it. in most cases people in plate got hit with blunt objects, not the best for killing someone through armor.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

07-11-2012
27 of 34 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21213232 View Post
ok so if someone is having a "negative" effect on something you should tell them to stop in a "humorous way".

Next time someone is feeding ingame (having a negative effect) i will make fun of him and make jokes about him, that way he will "sit down and be quiet" or in this case leave the game, and its done in a "humerous" way.

Good guy zileas setting an example.

+1.
Context people, context.

Your argument is not reasonable, because it's out of context. Responding to a humorous troll comment with a troll comment is very different than attacking someone's play competence unprompted during a game.

Now, like I was saying... sit down

Zileas

VP of Game Design

07-11-2012
28 of 34 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmAbel View Post
Zileas is a man whor3 who sells herself to hamsters every 6 day of the month
Where is this mythical capitalist society in which hamsters have money? Fascinating.

Nintura

07-11-2012

So what do you do in the game I just got into? I called mid, picked Veigar the almighty, lux rolls in, locks, calls mid. The other 2 auto random into champs. Play it or troll? or afk?