There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levgre

07-10-2012

Many of the "demure" champs look like super models and have art showing off their butt/breasts/etc.

Do you really think Vayne, the Night Hunter would go onto the fields of battle with 4 inch heels? No, they are promoting the dominatrix/femme fatale feel.

Genomax

07-10-2012

Sona looks pretty demure to me. It's not her fault she has large jugs :\

Archerko

07-10-2012

Feel Proud to say i'm enjoying the sexiness on the game

Y U PEOPLE HATE IT!?

The Deadly Beard

07-10-2012

I think you need to rethink your post, just because the women are fully clothed does not make them 'demure'. Half the champs you listed as demure have skin tight outfits and are often in quite a suggestive position in their splash art.

CoolHandJack

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Balance View Post
Lifted from the now closed "boobs aren't the offensive part thread":

Essentially anytime a female is portrayed in a manner that anyone could find attractive, it's blatant exploitative sexualization.

Gentlemen, ladies, we aren't dealing with normal individuals anymore. We're dealing with naturally perverted individuals clearly suffering from some profoundly extreme repression. Logic and reason have no effect, they can't take the time to read it anyway lest the words begin ****ing each other before their very eyes.
Man I kind of think whoever wrote that is the pervert. Out of all the splash arts, Ashe's? She is bravely jumping through the air firing an ice arrow at someone isn't she? Now while I find women who jump bravely through the air firing ice arrows sexy, there isn't anything provacative about that art at all. I agree we aren't dealing with normal individuals at all, you have to be a little off to complain about someone's lips being too red as oversexualization.

DaedricChampion

07-10-2012

dat boneclaw skin

Asylum Lux

07-10-2012

Sona could dress like a nun and still be provocative. Those t*ts. Srsly.

ImABeginner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Sorry but Riven is a total babe

DeliriousSoul

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSpyder View Post
They all look athletic and have an appealing figure.
Forget that this game is about the most fit and violent beings in the world clashing in an arena and the few exceptions to the "Fit" look are either non-humanoid, magically imbued and always drunk (Which tbh is scarier than anything else. Drunk people don't feel pain =o), orrrr technologically enchanced.

Either way, fat chicks need love too.
Then there would be people complaining about the reality of the game... Its suppose they're warriors and fight, they have to do excercise to move fast in the arena. Gragas is the only "fat" champ and he moves really slow and he's not fat because he likes to eat, he was imbued with magic... Anivia is a bird, morgana as a terrible ugly skirt (and she's doesnt have a sexy voice), Kayle is fully armored (plus both are magica/mythical creatures) Miss fortune use her charms to fight for a noble cause (yes, as a woman, I know that I can appeal to my figure to get benefits, and she does it because otherwise she would be outnumbered). Fiora is a duelist, if she is fat she would lose all the fights.

I like the model of the womans in game, I like her showing what they got, even more, I WOULD LOVE to see more males appealing to their charms to get benefits /(we lack of a champion that is well knowing for his fame conquering ladies).
Plus: im not fat (that doesnt matter) but i have a knee problem (yes, i took an arrow to the knee) and thanks to that im totally useless to sports. A woman with that kind of disable how could be moving fast in summoners rifts?
Yes, Riot could make a Witch/voodoo crafter, and that would be awesome (a fat old lady that control other champios), but most of us wont like it (like all the complains on karma model, that i personally love), because ITS A ****ING VIDEOGAME, we want to see beautifull sketches and big **** shooting big guns, As a woman, I WANT THAT TOO. Because ITS FREAKING FUNNY. Its not a cultural thing, im a strng independent woman, but i love to imagine myself as Miss Fortune, you know what? because I CANT STRUT CAUSE MY KNEES ARE BROKEN. Videogames are for daydreaming,
That's why they're awesome

KhaorvaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Riven's hot, but she's modestly dressed.

Vayne, however... I don't care if her skin is covered, she's sexualized. ...I'm not complaining, but it's true.