Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There are more "demure" female champions than "sexy" ones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conncept

07-10-2012

Sona belongs in the first list, seriously, she's clearly meant to be a beautiful character, but she's wearing an opera gown, covered from neck to toe with only a little cleavage showing. There's a difference between classy-sexy and slutty-sexy.

Ageless Emperion

Recruiter

07-10-2012

Quote:
Getjiggywithit2:
Your theory makes no sense considering I'm not a pervert at all. In fact I'm gay and I still prefer sexy female champs any day.

Umm, if you prefer sexy female champs then your not gay...

DewodahS

07-10-2012

Quote:
Conncept:
Sona belongs in the first list, seriously, she's clearly meant to be a beautiful character, but she's wearing an opera gown, covered from neck to toe with only a little cleavage showing. There's a difference between classy-sexy and slutty-sexy.

<_< Check out Penta-kill Sona

Cryswar

07-10-2012

Quote:
Ageless Emperion:
Umm, if you prefer sexy female champs then your not gay...

Is he not allowed to find them aesthetically pleasing? Does him being gay mean that he suddenly loses the ability to tell if a woman is attractive or not?

Just because he doesn't instantly want to screw them into the ground doesn't mean the guy suddenly has to go full ****** and pretend to be blind.

Asylum Lux

07-10-2012

You can see Annie's underwear. She belongs on list #2.

Ageless Emperion

Recruiter

07-10-2012

Quote:
Cryswar:
Is he not allowed to find them aesthetically pleasing? Does him being gay mean that he suddenly loses the ability to tell if a woman is attractive or not?

Just because he doesn't instantly want to screw them into the ground doesn't mean the guy suddenly has to go full ****** and pretend to be blind.

You, sir, have activated my trap card...which is that I dont take any of this **** as seriously as either of the sides involved and find this rather amusing.

Fight Spice

07-10-2012

Ashe is demure?

Look at her dance.

NutrientPolecat

07-10-2012

If you a$$holes are zooming in on champs during the game and continuously paying such close attention to them then you're missin the point of the game, I, for one, don't gawk over mf when I play, is her splash are sexual? Sure. Do you see that for more than 30 seconds when you're loading into the game? No. What are they going to do have every single champion fully clothed as devoid of character? Grow up

NutrientPolecat

07-10-2012

Quote:
Fight Spice:
Ashe is demure?

Look at her dance.

If you find that flipping and flailing about of a dance sexy them i would hate to see you at a pool, all those half naked girls oh mai gawd!!!!

Doc Balance

07-10-2012

Quote:
Getjiggywithit2:
Your theory makes no sense considering I'm not a pervert at all. In fact I'm gay and I still prefer sexy female champs any day.

I don't think you understand my theory. I'm not talking about the people who prefer "sexy female champs". I'm talking about the people who say that any form of femininity at all makes the champ a exploited ***** throwing herself to the masses. They're the crazy, repressed perverts. Any perversion you may or may not is clearly not repressed in any way, shape, or form, and thus we have no qualms with each other. Good day, sir!