So I think the biggest thing I notice about pro players is how they never waste time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torn King

09-02-2013

And I would love to learn how to do this. I often find myself in a dilemma, especially while jungling, as to where I should be, what I should be doing, whether or not I should go back to buy or stick around. I find myself wasting a lot of time just making these decisions. I've learned a few ways to cut down my time in decision making but there are still a lot of things I don't think I've gotten a grasp of yet.

xCalico13

09-02-2013

coordination is a huge part of time management

DangeRussMuscle

09-02-2013

you have to time your routes/ganks around buff timers, i.e if your blue side enemy jungler started red and you see him gank your top at 6:55, maybe it would be a good idea to get there and prevent him from taking it. you want to spend as much time gaining xp/gold on your first clear as possible, never go back before lvl 4 if you can help it, you have to be mindful of the entire map, you are the offensive coordinator of your team.

PriorityOne

09-02-2013

Pro's waste a lot of time.

If you watch the LCS, you routinely see junglers camping lanes expecting to counter-gank only to find nothing happens. They'll walk into lanes, get a flash, and then never come back before the flash comes back. It's exerting pressure but it's not really "doing" anything as in they'd be better off having spent that time farming.

That's one of the reasons C9's jungler does well. Saintvicious can walk into 2 lanes, blow 2 flashes, while Meteos just farms. A couple minutes later Saintvicious is at 19 minions and Meteos is at 40+. That's basically a kill in gold ahead just by not fail-ganking.

Torn King

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriorityOne View Post
Pro's waste a lot of time.

If you watch the LCS, you routinely see junglers camping lanes expecting to counter-gank only to find nothing happens. They'll walk into lanes, get a flash, and then never come back before the flash comes back. It's exerting pressure but it's not really "doing" anything as in they'd be better off having spent that time farming.

That's one of the reasons C9's jungler does well. Saintvicious can walk into 2 lanes, blow 2 flashes, while Meteos just farms. A couple minutes later Saintvicious is at 19 minions and Meteos is at 40+. That's basically a kill in gold ahead just by not fail-ganking.
Was Meteos farming the jungle? Cause I always get my team begging for ganks and that usually happens, I blow a summoner or they go back, I can camp and lose exp and end up the same level as the support later on but some games I'm the same level as solo lanes. I'd much rather be ahead in levels than picking up 1 or 2 kills.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2013

in low elo solo queue you can literally farm the entire game as jungler, gank bot take all their farm, gank mid take all farm gank top take all farm and repeat