Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

we need to bow down to the great match making god

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YDemon

07-10-2012

when he want to fk you over, you are done for.
i must have angered him some how and now i am cursed with endless strain of bad supports.
1. last second pick graves who didnt want to support, opened with no ad/armor runes and 21ap. fed enemy 4 kills including fb less than 15 mins in and constantly flaming me for taking too much cs
2.rene who camped in bush only manage to hit one w during entire game and pushed with eq like a boss.
3.janna who was so laid back i was doing 1v2 while he watch in tower, by the time i was lvl8 he was still lvl 5 due to not staying near creep wave.
4. dc janna who came back about 7-8 mins in fed 2 kills screwed my exp advantage and then dced again at lvl 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YDemon

07-10-2012

and that graves also blamed me for not zoning enemy ashe, while failing to understand that ashe drops more than 50% of his hp with one aa and a w (he had only base armor)