Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Can Janna get a badass skin / non **** skin

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Champlord

Senior Member

07-10-2012

instead of all the skimpy "for 2.99 I will take your breath away" skins

I really like her skillset and playstyle, but the look of a champion is important too, and I really hate how she is portrayed in all her skins


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

walru

Member

07-10-2012

Clothes could hold her down, and not allow her to float.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

balberith

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Champlord:
instead of all the skimpy "for 2.99 I will take your breath away" skins

I really like her skillset and playstyle, but the look of a champion is important too, and I really hate how she is portrayed in all her skins


it speaks volumes about YOU that you care so much about appearance. talk about shallow!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Champlord

Senior Member

07-10-2012

lol ya totally so shallow

Wanting a champ skin that portrays them as cool instead of a *** object is ridiculous!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bahari

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Janna's lore doesn't exactly scream "badass", the seductive type skins definitely suit her much more...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katoobnyne

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Bahari:
Janna's lore doesn't exactly scream "badass", the seductive type skins definitely suit her much more...


Son, what are you smoking? She grew up as a street thug. In a city full of mad scientists.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akechi Kokoro

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Champlord:
lol ya totally so shallow

Wanting a champ skin that portrays them as cool instead of a *** object is ridiculous!


Is Frost Queen Janna not cool enough?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementalos

Senior Member

07-10-2012

Quote:
Suwacko:
Is Frost Queen Janna not cool enough?


Pun nonwithstanding. I find it hard to like the skin with how ridiculous the whole "only one shoe" thing is.


1