Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best champion for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

11-02-2012

Quote:
Veatix:
I use Veigar. He's an epic nuker, so nuff said.

Why did you bump a 4 month old thread?

Darthbawlss

11-09-2012

Quote:
NavyGothic:
Cho'gath. Because with 6 stacks + surge + storm shield, he is ZOMGHUEG. Even better if you have Lulu. You can just walk up to their Nexus and eat it.

No Nexus to bite in dominion bro

Yoonabomber

11-10-2012

all these suggestions are horrible

Boomslice

11-10-2012

Honestly I'll probably be flamed for this but I'm gonna have to say Teemo.

His utility with shrooms is beyond ridiculous in Dominion (you can't buy wards). His burst as an AP is also ridiculous. MANY strong champs lose to Teemo in a 1v1 fight because of Shroom kiting (Jax, Vayne, Darius, Jayce, Etc). Teemo alone has carried me to 5-10m queue times for Dom., which means I've gotta be somewhere up there around 2k+ hidden ELO.

Try it out. If you're bad with Teemo it'll take a while to learn to use his kiting and utility properly, but he is THE MOST PICKED champion in Dominion and has, I believe the 2nd or 3rd highest win/rate as well. He's good if you're good.

Thegrrrr8

05-28-2014

Assassins, Fast killing potential, high move speed for chase and escape.

MonsterSS4

05-28-2014

i was expecting olaf

Flore

Recruiter

05-29-2014

Necro much?

Genericke

05-29-2014

Quote:
Octovert:
Your permaban champs are:

Kassadin, Yorick, Urgot

Beyond that, your mostly banned champs:

Jax, Wukong, Warwick, Poppy

Some people are annoyed at rammus as well.

I remember when these were the OP must bans in dominion! Right when riot started power creeping their game into hell.

Two months prior to dominion's release and leading up to it you saw Yorick, Leona, Wukong, Talon, Skarner, and Riven being released. After that you had everyone's favorite fun killers like Fizz, Lulu, Darius, Jayce, Zyra, Diana, Rengar, Kha'Zix, Elise, Vi, and Yasuo. And then somewhere in all that BFT was unleased upon us. Man, WTF happened to this game?

charr aznable

05-30-2014

Why are we reviving a 2 year old thread.