Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will I get Leave Buster'd if...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squirrelagator

07-10-2012

Windows Update decides to restart my computer while I am in the middle of a game?
This is a bot game, but yeah.

LawlerBrawler

07-10-2012

Yup.

You don't get banned for just one game though.

Edit: Btw, you can set that to not update automatically, if it starts becoming a consistent problem.

CommandShockwave

07-10-2012

Dude, it warns you beforehand when it's going to restart the computer and gives you an option to delay it.

Your own fault.

Squirrelagator

07-10-2012

Quote:
Jimmy Rustling:
Dude, it warns you beforehand when it's going to restart the computer and gives you an option to delay it.

Your own fault.

I normally would but the entire 15 mins happened in-game so I was surprised by the game closing.

Quote:
LawlerBrawler:
Edit: Btw, you can set that to not update automatically, if it starts becoming a consistent problem.

It hasn't although I probably won't or else updates will never get installed :P

Extra Lunatic

07-10-2012

This reminds me of the story about that old **** of a grandma, that sues a microwave companny because she killed her cat trying to dry it using a microwave... and won.

People that don't know how to use a computer should just refrain from using one if they don't take the time to learn something as basic as the simplicity that is the control panel.

Spiderbubble

07-10-2012

You actually let Windows Updater have it's way with your computer? If so, you deserve the reports.

Squirrelagator

07-10-2012

Quote:
Extra Lunatic:
This reminds me of the story about that old **** of a grandma, that sues a microwave companny because she killed her cat trying to dry it using a microwave... and won.

People that don't know how to use a computer should just refrain from using one if they don't take the time to learn something as basic as the simplicity that is the control panel.

I know that I can shut off autoupdates, and how to do it. The problem is that the updates will never get installed if I do because I forget to check.

EDIT:
Nvm I dumb.