Riot can you fix your ****ing game? Get your SIGNAL here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onlyashadow

09-04-2010

No funny teemo skin joke this time, no edits, just a straight ****ing question.

How the **** can you have a team game that goes Queue-champion select-game without an afk check? Look at this mother****ing picture, does it look like those guys were going to play? NO IT ****ING DOESN'T. They are going to afk if they connect at all, and you know what happened right after this screenshot? They were assigned champions and summoner spells and left to queue up the game. What choice do I have other than to queue dodge?

Why am I getting suspended from matchmaking because you guys STILL haven't implemented an afk check? **** happens at least twice a day where someone will be afking in the lobby and get a random character when the timer hits 0.

And when are you going to do ANYTHING about the leavers/afkers IN GAME?

Does there need to be 25 posts a day like when everyone hates a champion? Cause if that's the requirement i'll make them all right now just so we can get some lazy jackass out of the cafeteria and back to fixing basic problems.

Just sayin.

Atreties

09-04-2010

Less rage, more logic and decent argument.

It works better.

Jeanyuz

09-04-2010

U mad bro?

Onlyashadow

09-04-2010

I'd like an answer

Nightscale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2010

The real problem with this picture is that you actually bought Urgot. Forget the dc'ers. Urgot? Really?

wiktou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

it's free game.
u don't like it, go play WoW

Skyyless

09-04-2010

HE does have a point there. Most of the time, I know people pick a champion, then go for a lil smoke break, drink break or restroom break, etc... Not knowing others are afk and whatnot. Comes back seeing Akali with clarity, Garen with clarity, etc... In the game WTF?! Two afkers and such. Like seriously, you going to join a queue and don't even play afterwards...

Unclephillip

09-04-2010

My question is....

Why havent you brought Evelyn?

Darshka

09-04-2010

On topic, why does everyone who thinks that they are hot **** end every statement that they think is cool and edgy with the words "Just sayin'"?

Unclephillip

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshka View Post
On topic, why does everyone who thinks that they are hot **** end every statement that they think is cool and edgy with the words "Just sayin'"?
I guess you could say
*takes off sun glasses*
He's mad

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH