Question on Reporting . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimuthu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Background story:
- We were badly losing a game
- Fairly new at using Vladimir
- 1-11 (kills to deaths)
- was afk for a portion of the game
- i was doing nothing but feeding so i thought it was pointless to even try
- level 13 against 18s
- so i got behind the nexus in the dieing minutes of the game and "/d" danced
- drove some guy really mad and threatened to report me
- i was afk at the time
- apologized afterwards

So i was wondering if there was any indication that you have been reported and im incredibly sorry if i caused anyone any inconvienience. I'll try not to be afk during a match again. Again i am sorry.

Dimuthu

Drimascus

09-04-2010

The report button is largely ignored. They've got like 10 people is customer relations and 20 million reports to sift through daily. You're cool bro.

Aurian

09-04-2010

i have the feeling i can do whatever i like 100 games afk or bot and earn tons of reports and i think 0thing will happen..

so relax

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

unless it happens like 50 times in 1 day you should b fine, they cant possibly read thru all of them individually so they go after the ppl that have multiple reports against them

Skold13

09-04-2010

You won't get banned. I had a ****ty game and then spent most of the rest of the game being a ****, so I wouldn't be surprised if I got 9 reports for harassment/disrupting gameplay. And hey, I can still play.