Most Op Champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Racheter

07-15-2012

Anyone else think Warwick is OP? With his gionormus life gain and his ult tht locks you down for a couple seconds while doing 400+ damage and healing WW?

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

I don't think a lot of you understand what OP is. A champion is not overpowered because you can pubstomp with it. It's not OP because it does well against the champions it is intended to counter (ie: Kass vs AP mids).

An OP champion does well outside of its respective role, or does it's role far too well. Case in point being Nautilus who just has way more CC than any one champ should (who thought a spammable rooy, aoe slow, pull + stun and ranged targetable aoe knockup was a good idea on the same champ?)

Keebos

07-15-2012

The more i play as Fiora the more i think she isnt op. I dont know who would be the most op. Nunu's ult is.

ChobbaYobba

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rein37 View Post
I think all champions are viable, just depends on the persons play style and skill. I get accused of being OP most with volibear.
Just about to kill that voli.....ignite will do! (...waits 30seconds) dafuq?

plopyboy1598

07-16-2012

hmm i would say darius

Danish Vikingz

07-16-2012

Define OP, if unbeatable by the right player. Cassiopeia. No one has her damage potential, safe farm and skill based sick ultimate. In the right hands, this snake is downright unbeatable!

Zacoly

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaIsAwesome View Post
I play normal draft as support blitz, I constantly get accused of being a smurf, or see the enemy team call blitz op in the all chat.
That happens when you facecheck Blit'z bush or fight him under his tower... what's your elo?
Do people you play with also complain that ignite is UP because moving the mouse down to click on it then back up to the screen takes too long?

DealtheCOCAINE

07-16-2012

Blitzcrank is OP on Proving Grounds ARAM, 1 grab = 1 kill.