will garen get the nerf hammer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saurabh

09-04-2010

He will be getting nerfed I think. There was a red post about they looking at tweaking him a little bit to fit the role he plays. Don't remember which thread or who posted it.
As for what the nerfs would be, you'd better be asking us who will be the next president and get the same results.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

he's been fine for weeks ,nothing has changed on him for weeks untill that last small nerf on his winspin slow imunity and now he's OP alofasudden ?

i still find it odd that about 6 weeks ago every one sad garen was horrible , did no damage ,could not tank ,did not have any good cc etc etc
but now he's op because ..of wat exactly, for being the same champion he was more than 2 months ago when everyone sad he was **** ?

Zardoc

09-04-2010

Quote:
He will be getting nerfed I think. There was a red post about they looking at tweaking him a little bit to fit the role he plays.

That would mean they'll let his Q finally scale with crit, and increase the scaling of his Judgment. That would be awesome.

Haestro

09-04-2010

Kog'maw buff might have been what the devs intend to do against the tanky metagame. Although one champion is enough?

Wicked Odie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

He got OP when I started playing him, come on guys.

Stenchrot

09-04-2010

The problem is he stomps squishies with ease

Mattofla

09-04-2010

I still can't believe people are whining about Garen being overpowered...

Rancid Sac

09-04-2010

Riot is addressing the true problem with him

can't say anything else

darkcloud30001

09-04-2010

Only thing that needs changed is early game spin damage. Its way to good early, which usually snowballs him.

Amn

09-04-2010

Check the test realm forum, he is getting hit but not nearly as hard as anyone thought. Won't say anymore.