This game I had-(yes people can be that ******ed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkenKnight

09-04-2010

Ok, I will try to write according to my memory. I did not take any screenshots during the game, but I took one after the game. That picture pretty much says it all.

Info about attached picture

I will try to attach it, but first I would like to mention the best two letters put together in this game. I think you know these to, here they come...."ks". KillSteal, wonderful little thing, isn't it?
Short arguement before the story (true story)

I can agree with the a carry saying "ks", if the tank's only intention was to come in when the target had a small amount of "HP" left, to get the kill. As we all know the Carry needs that kill better. This was just an example.

The Story

Now for the game.

Setup:

Mordekaiser, Urgot, Xin Zhao, Warwick and Master Yi (my team)

VS

Morgana, Olaf, Amumu, Twisted Fate and Cho'Gath (opponents).

I was laning with Xin Zhao, Master Yi with Warwick and Urgot was mid (duh).

Not much happened for the first let's say ten minutes, other than Olaf getting killed, being afk and then changing lane. At that point I was 2/0/0, and of course I had ks:ed both of them. I had to recall for a short while to take the phone (no harm because nothing happened) more than that Master Yi had Disconnected.

The game went on, and the opponents had a couple of pushs. I had gotten 3 kills and 1 assist at this point. I assisted Xin Zhao in his only kill of the game, and, he later accused me of ks:ing all of my 14 kills. I went on to buy Warden's mail and shoes.

The Amumu in the other team, figured the same thing (about the kill stealing), and he kept reminding me that "the only way Morde gets kills is thro ks:ing", and do you like ks:ing"?

We kept killing them off, pushing, and gaining momentum.

More ks accusations and more "DrukenKnight is a ****" calling.

Master Yi Reconnected, so now it was back to 5v5, allthough Master Yi was underleveled, I had I feeling that we could win... My summoner name might be DrunkenKnight, but **** that was a foolish thought.

Master Yi got killed when he went 1v3 vs Morgana,Amumu and that third guy...Olaf, I believe. Hi gets chopped up and well, rages (supplies supplies).

Xin keeps dying, WW is doing fine (helps me push and get kills), urgot did some nice things and again, Xin keeps dying.

Here comes the end part of the game:

Amumu keeps saying that I ks, he says that I'm **** and Olaf calls me a ****.

From another game, to give you some insight in the people I'm dealing with.

(Now, I played one game before with the guy playing Olaf. Before that game started, he said that he didn't like me because I told someone that choosing dps would be good. The guy asked what dps was and I replied, as you should.

When that game started the guy playing olaf says, "build whatever you want", I reply: "build to win", he then replies" build what you want, don't listen to twats, I reply, "exactly, that's why you build to win).

Back to the game as Mordekaiser

Here's the fun part; we're about to lose, we're 4v5, and Xin says " I'm free kill now, It's Drunken's fault we lose" I reply " Weren't you all game"?

With that ladies and gentlemen, I wish to thank you for reading through my not so logical explanation. Feedback is welcome, if you want to flame, spell right, and also, be witty, not umadbro?, that's just old.

P.S check the attached file. I didn't care to blacken anything, I know, it's a shame, but I just can't care, because reporting them alone would be useless. I am by no means an angel, but, this was beyond anyone's common sense.

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

need a tl;dr version.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

Pic is tiny.

No such thing as 'KS', or Killstealing.

This is a very long post to whine about something stupid.

BloodGod22

09-04-2010

Doesnt compare to my last game, the capitan banned Malzahar and Corki then picked Teemo.
When i asked him why, he started useing foul language and calling me a noob....the rest of my team bent over for him.

30 mins. later i had most of the kills on my team and pushed two towers on my lane while he went mid and fed vlad 8 kills.

Then he ragequit and the team blamed me for it.

Never going to play solo Ranked EVER AGAIN!

saurabh

09-04-2010

Well your attached picture was awesome.. I could see everything >.>
But when I zooomed in... I could barely makeout anything but I COULD makeout 4 maladieso n tht olaf!!!
THT IS EPIC PWNAGE!!!

BTW: KS is a myth... if someone last hits the enemy I brought down all the way to 1% hp.. I feel happy as both of us got a lot of gold out of tht kill than only me. Its after all a team game and I would love my tank to have some amazing stuff too to take a lot of hits and save my ass.

Aezur

09-04-2010

That picture is about the size of my *****.

No seriously, it's too small, we can't see anything.

FDru

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
This is a very long post to whine about something stupid.
Emphasis needed here.

GNOY

09-04-2010

Cools story. Now add bigger picture to make this thread somehow viable.