Stop complaining about champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butters stoch

09-04-2010

Don't complain that champions are 'OP' it doesn't solve your problem. learn to counter them, it is surprisingly easy if you are willing to change your build from game to game, or you could try playing the 'OP' champ. you will learn to counter them and you will rape them. But i suppose it is far easier to cry about it until they nerf them to the ground, and the cycle can start again.

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

You are a gentleman and a scholar, also, +1

EDIT: if at least we were seeing truly truly truly out... I mean, OP champs right now, but we aren't, it's all about random senseless QQing about champs actually filling their roles like they should be.

some people will neverd be satisfied untill all champs get all their roles removed, and instead have the exact same skillsets and atributes.

Butters stoch

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordLucifer View Post
You are a gentleman and a scholar, also, +1

EDIT: if at least we were seeing truly truly truly out... I mean, OP champs right now, but we aren't, it's all about random senseless QQing about champs actually filling their roles like they should be.

some people will neverd be satisfied untill all champs get all their roles removed, and instead have the exact same skillsets and atributes.
I couldn't agree more, the last champion nerfs that needed to be done, shaco, heim, and Xin were all necessary. But at the moment with garren and kog, there still pretty much the same old champions and shouldn't cause that much trouble to people with some common sense and game knowledge.

CoonSan CoonSan

09-04-2010

This game needs more Kogmaw's to get rid of the super tank teams. Really getting sick of having to buy a madreds every game with every person just because over half the enemy team has 3500 health. I miss the old days when there less tanky characters and more glass cannons.

a double rainbow

09-04-2010

+1 because I feel the game is pretty balanced right now

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

awesome, a thread of all + peoplez.

JunkRamen

09-04-2010

stop complaining about people complaining about champions

Sardoni

09-04-2010

I think the problem is that people have a champion they favor playing and don't realize that there are counter champions that you really can't do anything against 1v1.

Example: If I'm on Galio and I'm laned against a competent Garen player... early game there's really not much I can do to counter him but bob and weave. If it's a not so competent Garen then I can relax a bit.

I'm the first person to tell people I need to change lanes if I'm getting pushed to far back on any champion I play, but most people have... pride? Not sure what you'd call it in a game that's meant to be fun... and not "serious business." It makes me laugh when you see people playing mid die 3 times and not want to change lanes and get upset when you come to the lane to help with a gank. Like they feel they need to prove themselves or something.

I'd theory craft that people want their favorite champion to always be able to win so that's what they'll post about.

Most often; people generally forget this is a team game and you can be outclassed.

WarlordLucifer

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
stop complaining about people complaining about champions
NO
U
Stop complaining about people complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining about champions.