Korea’s Best Teams: OGN’s “The Champions”

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ukinator

07-11-2012

720p for paying customers? This is a joke, right?

I Lake I

07-11-2012

Is the tornament done today?

Crunchez

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandiie View Post
I and see not one female on there xD.
To be honest female are just not competitive enough in video games.. They COULD be good. trust me the little sister of my friend is JUST 11 (it a kid ffs O.o).. She as been playing airplane in battlefield games since my friend bought one... In BF3 trust me even if you are a machine you dont want to fight this girl in the sky... will make you feel less about yourself xD... In other words I think there is just not enough girls who focus and play serously on ONE game long enough to become pro that it... my 2 cents nway

rivanor

07-11-2012

Why is it that I can find absolutely no record of these matches having been played? I was looking for VOD, nothing. And the schedule on the official site lists no results even though this is apparently in the past.

Why is it that these tournaments only seem to cater to a live audience?

Scoutacus

07-11-2012

Well it'll definitely be interesting. Might not have time to watch it though.

Yagmah

07-11-2012

Does anyone have any information if you can actually watch these in Korea live? I am traveling to Korea for work and would love to see any of the matches live if i could get one of the days off. I can't seem to find any information on it other than it was at the Kintex Korean Exhibition Center. Anyone know how I could see this live?

The Unseen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

I watched some and I have to say there are some awesome games played here. Much higher level play than at MLG. Also they have a separate guy who controls the screen unlike at MLG where they used the freakin auto spectate which is terrible for watching games. The only bad thing is that they have Moletrap for a caster, and in most people's opinion, he's got one of the most annoying voices in the scene. On top of that, he lacks high level game knowlege.

Allorium

07-11-2012

where do i watch these games?

GilSuHwan

07-11-2012

Maybe a link be nice...??

GilSuHwan

07-11-2012

사람이 한국 대한 링크가 에 있나요?