Why is Teemo bad? (Can I see theorycrafts and not anecdotes?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtff

09-04-2010

he doesnt have enough skins

Unclephillip

09-04-2010

He's outclassed by nearly all the other ranged physical heroes

KaXaSA

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuYA View Post
Biggest problem with teemo is that some he has really only 1 Ability that is effective during Team Fights. If you have an enemy team that is fighting really well during team fights the only thing teemo can really do is blind people for a few seconds and attack from a distance. His poison stops being effective after a certain level. His move quick, is really just for running away. His Ultimate sometimes doesnt do anything at all, sometimes it gets some lucky kills. I can't even count how many times Ive seen the mushroom and just moved my dude around it, or other times when teemo didnt place it fast enough and i just ran past it. And then there are the other times when you are just walking in the jungle low on health and suddenly die.

So is Teemo horrible, well hes not horrible, he is certainly viable at Elo's lower than OVER 9000. He is just never gonna be on Elementz 5v5 Tier list higher than Tier 4. If your good with Teemo might aswell play him.
no he can't use it to run away.. because of:
Quote:
Toggle: Teemo's movement speed is increased by 15/20/25/30/35% until he is struck by an enemy champion or turret.
He also can't "run" and then activate quick move because teemo doesn't run, he slowly walk. 300 base movement speed = lowest base movement speed in game. Swift Scout my a...

Teemo Auto-Attack range = 500
That means that any champion with some kind of charge/leap/tele/jumponyourface skill can easily reach you (Ex:. Akali Shandow Dance: 800 | Jax leap strike: 700 | WarWick Infinite Duress: 700 | Katarina Shunpo: 700 | Xin Audacious Charge: 650...........)

tl;dr

low Movement Speed + low Survivability + short Range + no escape mechanism + no nuke + 'short' Range AoE

there are other champions that fit the same role but are overall (FAR) better than teemo.