Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkShady666

07-10-2012

Poison Ivy and Link's daughter?

Langdon

07-10-2012

well seeing as how *** sells there is no reason not to get angry about over sexualizing champs
kinda sad i noticed i have never bought any champs double bundle except ahri and fiora
this marks the third champ i buy the double bundle for

LuciferDuck

07-10-2012

omg instabuy!!!!

THEG0DDAMBATMAN

Recruiter

07-10-2012

So is it just me or is Riot on a Batman trend? First a Bane look for Singed now a new character we all know is basically Poison Ivy. I wonder who's gonna get the lucky Dark Knight look! And I'm not complaining here I honestly think it's just AWESOME!!

HoneyBadgerNZ

07-10-2012

I'm sorry, but in terms of this "over-sexualised" debate which has been going on.. and on.. and on..

STFU.

Sick of hearing about it.

AvariceSyn

07-10-2012

I vote sexiest champ ever. Ahri got nothing on that. Sorry Ahri. ♥

Genryusai1549

07-10-2012

I want her!

T3hP4nd4

07-10-2012

I can't wait~
She looks like Queen of Thorns from Demigod, haha. <3

Muninn

07-10-2012

Is this the resurrection of the old Plant King (Gavin) idea ? If so, it's nice to see that concept finally out of the champion graveyard. With the exception of the 4 ears being pretty cool, I'd have expected a plant character to be more than just an elf with painted-on plant designs, though.

I guess that's why I like these guys so much:
http://www.arena.net/blog/kristen-perry-on-designing-and-redesigning-the-sylvari (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arena.net%2Fblog%2Fkristen-perry-on-designing-and-redesigning-the-sylvari)

Hopefully there's a good character story backing up why she looks the way she does so we don't have to chalk this one up to just "profits and fap-factor", even if those are the real reasons.

SirLanik

07-10-2012

Quote:
Morello:
And the only one between them is Ahri, who is sexualized as part of the Korean folktale we based it off of.

We shouldn't do all sexualized females, I agree, but we should have variety. I don't think we're far off.

Leona
Riven
Shyvana
Ahri
Fiora
Lulu
Zyra

Only two have scantly clad natures, and that's because their source material (Nine-Tails in Korea, Nymphs/Dryads in classical fantasy) feature that trait. I don't think this is a big deal.

Sejuani. Out of place bikini chick, on a boar.