Champion Sneak Peek Zyra, Rise of the Thorns

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

416Aeries

07-10-2012

four ears.. that is kinda weird. sorry not digging it ill skip this champ. good job tho.

Baywire

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJetpack View Post
Really Riot?! Another female champ that is all *** appeal?

If this champ was a male there's no way it would be this sexual looking. I'm honestly starting to get tired of all female champs Riot comes outwith just to show their chest.

"What? the next champ we're making is female? better make her show the maximum amount of **** and ass, just like all the rest of them!"

I'd rather they never release another female champ if that's all Riot is gonna do with them. I mean even Riven who is a champ that i would rank as one of the females that should have a *** appeal skin the least got a playboy bunny skin.

Please, Riot. not every female has to be like that. I'm sure it won't be long till Riot releases a sexualized Annie skin.
I'm sorry that you care so much about a video game. I'm 100% sure most males who aren't gay want to look at pretty things that aren't sparkly like some f***** a** vampire surviving in the sunshine, no the game is directed at males, therefore the women will look attractive as do the vast majority of male gamers want to view them, would you watch a tv show filled with ugly women or men? No? then why play a game filled with ugly women? FFS you clearly have more issues than the *** appeal with this generation.

BigPimpJunior

07-10-2012

yes another plant, Maokai was getting lonely.

Luapman

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiicantpk View Post
Inb4 Rule 34'd

too late

Shadow Wodash

07-10-2012

Really...
If Riot could stop designing female champions to be *** objects, that would be great.

Buhrice

07-10-2012

I'm so excited. She's gonna be the first champion I buy with RP

SilverGuard

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jargonecius View Post
Shouldn't she be from the PLAGUE JUNGLE? Plague Lands is a WoW location, not a LoL location.
derp, LoL was made from makers of the warcraft wich is ultimatly the same thing as wow "think warcraft is cooler than WoW.. less derps and similar to starcraft <3"
riot was just cooler than the derps from HoN.. cant play it dueto ultra lag ,

CazzGaming

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
I have watched enough hentai to know where this is going
ohhhhhhhhh yeah we really know where this is going (CRAZY TENTACLE RAPE)

AnCap Tundra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywire View Post
I'm sorry that you care so much about a video game. I'm 100% sure most males who aren't gay want to look at pretty things that aren't sparkly some some f***** a** vampire sparkling in the sunshine, no the game is directed at males, therefore the women will look attractive, would you watch a tv show filled with ugly women? No? then why play a game filled with ugly women? FFS you clearly have more issues than the *** appeal with this generation.
TL;DR

"LoL should only be what I like and what I want and nobody else should get their way but ME, if you dont like hot naked chicks everywhere you're a poof" - The Great Baywire

Alxlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmikau View Post
Good to see Riot has been listening to the community about the over-sexualization of female champions
Relax; We've had a 500% increase in sausage the past few months. We deserve a hero like this. Lulu was the last female hero we had.