STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chileandude

07-10-2012

Sexy Twitch skin when?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=rat+lover

Krismagus777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-10-2012

Wait, won't this have the same effect as before? Both top and bot lanes will be spamming gold to put pink wards in the bush amusing they aren't over extended and can see eve. If eve can sneak into the bush without the minions seeing her, both top and bot are going to need a constant pink ward in the furthest bush away from them if the opposing top/bot are even pushed slightly.

The FireWater

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
10.............but I may be biased. =O

Her new ultimate gives her level 6 gank some real sting and Jatt having playtested her a lot has compared her level 6 gank effectiveness to even Nocturne when mastered.

Later on, it gives her a huge team fight presence that the enemy team needs to be aware of and deal with.
What's it called what's it called!? Still Malice and Spite?

Must say though, as excited as I am for both new ult, and new movement based ability, I'm concerned... will she still have a way to get increased attack speed? Her ult is what allowed to to be played as an AD assassin, and while AP/hybrid eve is fun, I really liked the deadly predator feel of Eve with the current Malice and Spite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You guys tell us when you play it
Exactly. THIS is why people keep saying the meta is stale... because people only think of every new champ, item, or change to the game in terms of how it will effect the meta. s'reason we need a new map at some point, force people to find a way to play that isn't preordained.

But I'm thinking she'll be decent for either Top, jungle, or possibly mid.
Top bc her longer range Q will make good counter harass, and her move speed will allow gank escape. That alone will make her viable even if she's just as squishy as she is now.
Jungle, bc even if she doesn't have the fastest clear time... well frankly not all jungles have fast clear times. Ali jungles rather slowly, but he's a popular pick because of the strength of his ganks, and the utility jungle ali brings to a team.
Mid, bc she can poke with Q, and can dissapear only to reappear behind the person coming at them from their turret's side. Work in tandem with your own jungle to destroy some AP mids.

Kuhja

07-10-2012

Been waiting for this thx RIOT

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Yo, Morello, can Shaco get a rework and get Eve's new stealth for his ultimate and remove the stealth component on his dash (+make it shorter range) now? =p

Fourteenth

07-10-2012

Man i was just thinking how u guys completely didnt care about eve like yesterday and now this, always loved eve gameplay cause its so fun but its HARD AS **** to actually be good at her =/...lets hope this makes her seen moar often now, sure as hell know im going 2 play her moar

Xiaoball

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Yessss... been waiting for this for SO LONG! Almost in tears right now at how badly I want to explore these new designs! It's like we are getting two new Champions for free!

EDIT: Yes, I know I'm going to get down voted for this, but *UGH* at the incorrect use of the term "mechanic" (someone who repairs things) over "mechanism" (system of parts working together) ... =( Just a little pet peeve of mine. Still, can't wait to try this out on the PBE!
Just FYI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_mechanics

Augustine

07-10-2012

Will new Eve still retain that hybrid feel, or will she be primarily AP?
Also how many AP ratios will Eve have with this rework (thinking about AP mid)

The Urban1

07-10-2012

Can minions see Evelynn?

turulHAARP

07-10-2012

With this new change,what will Eve's new role will be in teams?
What can we expect from her?Will she be strong enough to really think of her as an assassin?
Where did you guys focus on her spells?AD,AP?Will hybrid become viable on her from now?

Thanks.