STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbo Shaft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

The new loading screen for this patch should be Eve's background without her in it, IMO.

Darkvoltinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

finally.

Manozi

07-10-2012

any vayne buffs coming with the stealth rework? movement speed ones, of course.

Classick

Game Designer

07-10-2012
39 of 54 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoakd View Post
Are Twitch skills no longer usable when they wouldnt do any effect? For example, Expunge becoming 'grey', not usable when there's no enemy poisoned close.
Yes

Kikhan

07-10-2012

I hate butt sniffing stealth characters in all games.

Hugo Mann

07-10-2012

Was a proper lane/jungle role an actual consideration/condition for the Eve remake? With melee champs they tend to be restricted to top, jungle or support with a few exceptions/fringe cases in between. I'm worried that Eve will get this awesome new kit with nowhere to use it.

Kedali

07-10-2012

This... doesn't sound like it changes anything at all. The team that doesn't have stealth is still going to be forced to spend tons and tons more gold than the team that does, and unless you are hugging your tower, Eve and Twitch are still going to be in position to gank you long before you can do anything about it.

Stealth rework should have just been making it so Eve and Twitch can no longer stealth, and in exchange the enemy team loses 40 gold per player every three minutes. Would be the same effect.

Seaal

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
He is definitely a much stronger bot lane now than he was previously.
What about his top lane? He already zoned a lot of top laners, early because of his stealth and the fact he can kite them, and his damage early game (levels 1-4) was crazy, and just sounds like it's going up even more.

rokkman

07-10-2012

@ Morello / Classick / Statikk

So.. Will it still be viable to scout into the enemy team now as Eve considering (basically) the entire other team would be wearing an oracles (if it were in todays gameplay)? I mean, by the sounds of "her stealth detection range will be slightly longer than Ryze snare" means it's a fairly long detection range, about the same as normal fog of war range. Meaning that if you're scouting and an enemy is in a bush and sees you, you're done and caught. Is there any clarification on this or is that about the gist of it?

EDIT: I mean scout into the enemy jungle, clearly if you walk right into the other team deliberately you're dead. But I mean scout like seeing if red buff is up for the taking or something along those lines.

FDru

07-10-2012

I was really hoping for Expunge to be made into his ult and Spray and Pray a normal ability. But I look forward to seeing how his poison changes work out.