STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asians First

08-13-2012

hey bump

Asians First

08-14-2012

hye bump

Frank the Golem

08-14-2012

Holy hell, can you let this freaking thread go already?

You and two of your buddies are practically the only voices (adding nothing more than "bump" to the discussion) for the last SEVENTEEN STRAIGHT PAGES.
It's basically JUST YOU for the last four pages.

Let it go already, geez. Start a new thread, ask a new question, SOMETHING. If you think they're done tweaking Eve and Twitch, you're a bigger moron than even your spam-bumping would imply.

Poo Chada

08-14-2012

lol Fank

Kaelzoroden

08-14-2012

Asians First is going about this in the worst possible way.

I've played Twitch since before the rework, and while I like the direction that they are going in with him I think that the things they nerfed, they really over nerfed.

While I agree that his stealth needed to be shorter in the interest of making it a fun mechanic for everyone and not just Twitch, the amount it was reduced to is insanely low. If the values were doubled (8-16 seconds rather than 4-8) then I think it would be fine. It would also work if he didn't have the fade in time. I mean, look at Shaco's stealth: it's mixed with a teleport for crying out loud, and it's instant to boot!

I will admit, I really like the poison cask. I wish I'd had that before.

Expunge has been nerfed into the ground. The combination of the numbers being drastically lower and the fact that it now does physical rather than magic damage means that even at 6 stacks of poison it does negligible damage. The idea seemed to be to make it scale better into late game, but the way it was built was that it only starts to do anything at all late game, and even then it's nothing impressive. It's a complete joke at low levels now, and it's almost not worth the mana.

I'll admit, I honestly don't mind the changes to the ult. I was sick of people dodging all my shots, and having to be miserly with my ammo. If expunge was buffed, then I think people would complain less about the current state of the ult since it would actually make blanketing the enemy team with poison into something useful.

Again, I like the overall direction of the changes, it's just that the numbers that were lowered were lowered far too much.

Voodoo Jelly

08-14-2012

Linking back to my summary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Jelly View Post
Riot. Please come back to this thread.
Look, posters getting angry at the legitimate spamming that this thread has taken a turn to is reasonable in an interesting counter-response to how Riot has been silent about this thread.

The thing that has made me return to it as often as I have is because individual Rioters specifically promoted the thread as the place for dialogue and discussion. Through innocent forgetfulness or slightly more disturbing apathy, the employees who made this claims have outright failed to demonstrate their willingness to engage in dialogue in a constructive way that they themselves promoted. That's more why I keep wanting to continue keeping this thread active. I dislike that it has devolved into spam, definitely, because it means Riot won't bother reading the pages even if someone somehow got their attention in a meaningful way, but I still remain adamant about the poor decision to advertise the acceptance of discourse and then in days abandoning that discourse despite ending literally on a note of their curiosity to further the discussion.

That's why I have been bumping the thread, at this point, more than simply the problems that Twitch and Eve still have. It looks like no one cares, or no one wants to look at this thread anymore, and there should be employees patient enough to occasionally consider spending a moment of what I freely admit is their valuable time to return to a thread that continues to accrue post-counts. Moderators have the tools to measure activity. I know this as a moderator of another forum. It's not very professional that this thread has been buried the way it has to the point of it having devolved into spam.

If I really am coming off as just outright uncompromising and begrudging, I guess I'll stop if someone explains to me point by point why my concerns about this behavior are unwarranted.

Until then, I'm going to try to provide more meaningful discourse when I bump this thread, because I have the capacity to do it, and I believe firmly that the issue needs to be addressed in the way it was explained and encouraged to be in its inception.

I even apologize if I sound whiny or immature here, despite having the readily biased opinion that I don't, because I allow that I could be over-reacting. But I don't think I am.

Brackhar. Zileas. IronStylus. Average Gatsby. Phreak. Morello. Tryndamere. Volibar. Riot employees: Any of you, in any department, please return to this thread, so I can understand your decision.

Please, if you require context, use my quote at the beginning of this post to return to a regular summary I will be able to continue to provide.

As of now, we are twenty pages past my answering Morello's question with an in-depth look at the opinion of many PBE testers at the time, in hopes that by using the thread proclaimed to be the place for dialogue, we would get better response. I answered his question, and am still, despite the weeks now that have passed, eager to receive some form of response, and am still, as days pass with no word at all, dismayed.

Again, if this seems out of proportion, and someone can give me a reasonable explanation as to why, I guess I can see myself stopping with this. But until then, I will continue to try and get Riot's attention the way they told me to get said attention: by posting in the thread they made for discussion.

I Am Tolan

09-22-2012

hue

Maril

09-22-2012

hue

HowdyMcGee

09-22-2012

hue

Gobbledy

09-22-2012

hue