STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asians First

08-07-2012

7/19/2012 DAY DA TWITCH DIED (bump)

Hey Roit, We have come to believe that you seriously messed up Twitch, because you removed his stealth; it was like Twitch lost his identity. stealth was what made him Twitch, and then you nerfed the other unique part about him; his ultimate. Me and the other "pre-buff" Twitch players have came to this conclusion.

Famous Twitch player Vampyro did a complete summary of the nerfs and buffs and it gos to show, we found more negatives than positives.

Please Respond.

Asians First

08-07-2012

Hey Roit, We have come to believe that you seriously messed up Twitch, because you removed his stealth; it was like Twitch lost his identity. stealth was what made him Twitch, and then you nerfed the other unique part about him; his ultimate. Me and the other "pre-buff" Twitch players have came to this conclusion.

Famous Twitch player Vampyro did a complete summary of the nerfs and buffs and it gos to show, we found more negatives than positives.

Please Respond.

Asians First

08-07-2012

Please Respond.

Nosferuto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Please Respond.

senatorwolf

08-07-2012

Riot please don't re-work or 'fix'(cough cough) any of the other champions I play .

Asians First

08-07-2012

Please Respond.

Asians First

08-07-2012

Please Respond.

NVDax

08-07-2012

bump for red.

Asians First

08-08-2012

Please Respond.

Asians First

08-08-2012

Please Respond.