STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voodoo Jelly

07-30-2012

One more bump before drifting off. Maybe more people will come and help me bump this thread, given my presentation on why I'm insistent in focusing on this thread.

Fans of Eve and Twitch, post here. Give constructive criticism, be polite, try to work under "average" encounters rather than specific hypothetical circumstances. Broad, general ideas that have easy and simple to understand fixes. That's how we start discussion: by setting the terms to agree upon. Figure out the semantics, and then stick to those semantics. Riot. Please come back to this thread.

Keep bumping this thread, folks. It seems like we've got to have a lot of voices to get an answer that's not just an echo.

Please, Riot. Please come back.

Oznap

07-30-2012

Twitch does less damage, burns 3x the mana, and is unable to do jack **** in comparison to Graves with a single buckshot. When facing pretty much every ranged champ botlane. Its as if Riot didn't know his laning was already one if not the worst and made it even more terrible by removing his damage and reducing his debilatating poison into an smokless grave smokescreen.

Stacking poison on a enemy is close to impossible without getting autoattacked or skillshot for it unless you use your W and efforts are futile because the damage is the same for the x admount of poison on the champ (no scaling to make stacking poison even deemed reasonable).

His W shouldn't feel like a ****tier version of Grave's smokescreen (which it is).

Best option when playing twitch now is to farm minions and W if the enemy tries to attack you. If that doesn't work your boned cause now you cant help in your jungler ganking anymore cause your W's slow is ****.

His laning is boring and very passive. It should be fixed.

Nazgah

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oznap View Post
His W shouldn't feel like a ****tier version of Grave's smokescreen (which it is).
nah its not even close to greaves smoke screen, its more like MF on wheelchair

Asians First

07-30-2012

play da twitch, lose da game (BUMP)

NVDax

07-30-2012

bump. I still have my doubts they will say anything.

NtentionalFeeder

07-30-2012

Bad news pal:

Nobody cares anymore!!!!

Voodoo Jelly

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NtentionalFeeder View Post
Bad news pal:

Nobody cares anymore!!!!
See, the thing is, if we keep caring, by default, that isn't true, and if we keep caring enough, there does exist the small chance that a red will care.

Ðivine Guardian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

this is a huge nerf -_- people just run the second im near them as eve and when im twitch its impossible to gank because you dont know when your team will intiate with the 7 second lvl 5 invisiblity

Asians First

07-30-2012

7/19/2012 DAY DA TWITCH DIED (bump)

Voodoo Jelly

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Jelly View Post
One more bump before drifting off. Maybe more people will come and help me bump this thread, given my presentation on why I'm insistent in focusing on this thread.

Fans of Eve and Twitch, post here. Give constructive criticism, be polite, try to work under "average" encounters rather than specific hypothetical circumstances. Broad, general ideas that have easy and simple to understand fixes. That's how we start discussion: by setting the terms to agree upon. Figure out the semantics, and then stick to those semantics. Riot. Please come back to this thread.

Keep bumping this thread, folks. It seems like we've got to have a lot of voices to get an answer that's not just an echo.

Please, Riot. Please come back.
I would like to remind people to be nice when they're bumping!