STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShiverMePenguins

07-15-2012

played eve for a few hours today. even considering her current kit, this is a huge nerf in many ways.
to break it down, eve is most useful as a chaser and a tank. however she can't kite anyone so she has to have massive movespeed to be able to chase down. dark frenzy assists this however don't even bother with the dps part really because in order to be able to kite with eve you must build frozen mallet or possibly rylais crystal scepter rylais is slightly more useful but to go the ad route you must sacrifice a significant amount of damage.

jungle eve is slightly viable, though less more than it is currently now, and blue buff is critical so you can keep spamming the e and such. however she has no viability as an ad now whatsoever, and ap is iffy as well because its hard to close and burst them down without grabbing mobility boots, and on an ap you should be looking more for spell pen. anyway.

since eve has no gap closer unless you choose flash as your summoner spell there is no good way to catch someone when stealthed unless they have horrible ping or are generally a stupid player ime. and waiting in the bush is pretty much the best form of ganking, and then flashing onto the target and trying to burst them down.

i'd rather they just replace the passives and thats it. don't even go to the lengths of trying to completely re-kit her please riot. you'll just **** **** up again. your champion nerfing team contains less actual intelligence and logic than my 4 year old sisters.

in case no one remembers, we were promised by rioters that we would have eve's stun back, however she now has her ult only for a slow. so you can only slow about once every minute compared to every 8~ seconds which means riot yet again failed to deliver on a promise.

LatterDay7

07-15-2012

I haven't really been in on this debate long, but after reading this it sounds like I won't have to dodge every time I see an Eve player. That is nice. But for Twitch, the rework just sounds like he will be a Varus with stealth. I've had alot of fun playing hybrid Varus, but that was because he felt unique when you played him that way. And I have a feeling he is about to be out classed...

KrazyKai

07-15-2012

Probably been said already, but it would be awesome if champions could only see eve in her stealth at the 550 range if they are looking in her direction like maybe a 165° wide and the stealth detection from behind is roughly halved maybe about 200-220 ?

lol I died again

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKai View Post
Probably been said already, but it would be awesome if champions could only see eve in her stealth at the 550 range if they are looking in her direction like maybe a 165° wide and the stealth detection from behind is roughly halved maybe about 200-220 ?
It has already been mentioned that ping issues would make that a serious problem (:

(bump)

Anzelus

07-15-2012

Im just saying but
i wish Eve has a new original skin.
:P but still excited about their new abilities !

Strungviper

Recruiter

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerutal View Post
Yay. Tis a thing of wonder, and after so long everyone can finally shut up about it, and it looks like I'll be able to play Eve again.

But in other terms, when can we see this being implemented?

EDIT: Guess its considered upcoming, but how soon is that? It better not be "soon" again.
bro from what i heard its coming out on the 17 of june (tuesday) anyway hope this helped ^.^

Jaunty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2012

Interesting rework, one problem that seems identifiable right off the bat is the description of eve's distance-to-champ invisibilty:

You've said that it's slightly outside of the range of most regular attacks to allow for clutch saves, but it's not a clutch save if there's no way for eve to actually hurt anything from out there.

In order to get that clutch save feeling, visibilty would ideally kick in just outside of eve's most ranged damage spell, so that when they see her they have a chance to react and hit her before she can land a clean-up-blow. If the difference in size between Annie's Q and Eve's attack is too great then a stun from Annie or Ryze leaves the territory of "clutch move" and enters "hard counter."

Drikų

07-15-2012

I CANT understand why so many ppl are happy about eve's remake..it will be **** OP...
The same people that are celebrating new Evelyn will QQ saying she is OP on the forums after the release.

Šizzy

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothinButSwag View Post
will Eve's boobs be upgraded aswell?

EDIT: played her, rework = nerf actually
how have you played her i just checked my eve and she has all the same abilities???
has this patch been realeased yet??

ForeverDeathZETA

07-15-2012

I think more ppl will play eve after the patch