STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Listener

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

I actually made my own Reworked Twitch Spotlight. Please comment! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejf1hAVb8Nc

footfoe

07-14-2012

To be honest. Stealth is a bad mechanic in this kind of game. I played heroes of newerth before this, there are just way too many stealth heroes in that game.

if they get any kind of lead on you it's just unbelievably unfair to just be walking around and insta die to a unit you can't even see. in high level play these champions are less useful because of wel placed stealth detection. Generally it's just a bad mechanic, i think it should be removed completely from the game, or nerfed down to teemo levels.

Wraithcaster

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatsnsquatznoats View Post
Seems like Eve really won't be too viable anymore. Unless the radius for her passive is REALLY small, being stealthed won't be much better than hiding in brush or around corners, which every other character can do anyway. Plus, it looks like she won't keep the slow from Shadow Walk, which was really important for ganking. They'll need to increase her damage and durability a LOT (think Darius) or I don't see her being used at all anymore.
While other champions can hide in bushes or around corners, they would get revealed by any kind of ward covering that area. If its not a pink ward and Evelynn is still outside of the detection range, she won't be seen. Not as powerful as before, yes, but the rest of her kit can get buffed now.

Evrilis

07-14-2012

I think the Eve rework is good but i believe the time it takes her to re-stealth is too long. 8 seconds just is too long something more like 4 or 5 seconds would help Eve out.

BloodGod22

07-14-2012

Nah, so far LoL and WoW have the most balanced stealth systems in all of the online games so far... im certain that it wont be toxic anymore.

And Eve's damage is good, especialy if you go AP, she just needs lower CDs.

Payne777

07-14-2012

twitch needs more health late game 1,500-2,000 isn't enough

kryptotello

Recruiter

07-14-2012

This is great. Ive used twitch and i like him, but the problem was not enough damage output. im glad he is FINALLY getting buffed. I am going to start using him again

DrUnKChInAmAn

07-14-2012

yay eve

arbitern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Being a fan of eve's original ganking ability I feel that she is still going to be outclassed as a jungler due to her lack of strong CC until level 6. Leaving the slow on her E will allow her to stay with her targets for the duration of the attack speed buff, yes I understand that she now gains a movement speed buff when she hits with her abilities but she will still get horribly shutdown by CC making it by the time she catches back up the buff will be gone.

Twitch I feel was meant to be an assassin more than a carry and due to his increase in attack speed and long range ultimate he is still going to be played as a carry who has a bad habit of falling off late game or entering the roll of clean up crew, only appearing after the fight is splitting up.thus becoming an assassin anyway. A change to his Q that instead of changing his attack speed but adding double poison stacks for X amount of hits or X seconds would allow for the surprise of the shortened stealth.

I felt obliged to add my two cents to this patch

dominator72

07-14-2012

To bad I need to travel to another country gonna miss LoL for 28 days cya LoL