STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
The missile speed has been increased on Spray and Pray. Now it's much easier to hit targets side stepping around you, but there is still some room to dodge his missiles if you deliberately try to avoid them.
I feel like they're still missing your intended target far too often, which makes me question why Twitch should be able to miss his basic attacks at all when it's his main form of damage output. Especially since the overall damage output of spray and pray has been vastly reduced.

NightPanther

07-14-2012

Looking forward to this patch!!!

CornOnTheCobi

07-14-2012

Just went 14/6/16 with eve promote/revive. Inb4 normal game only QQer's that never buy wards.

ceylon smasher

07-14-2012

Why am I very scared that this is going to hurt twitch

SilentAurora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

The Days of the Veterans shall return!

diehardcoolkid

07-14-2012

did anyone yell at stexe yet because he doesn't know that mechanic has more than one meaning?

bugexe

07-14-2012

I have one question that has been bugging me. If Eve is not going to be able to be detected by sight wards but is visible when attacking, does this mean if she has an oracle on herself she would become visible when attacking a sight ward?

BACKSTABUUU

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugexe View Post
I have one question that has been bugging me. If Eve is not going to be able to be detected by sight wards but is visible when attacking, does this mean if she has an oracle on herself she would become visible when attacking a sight ward?
Taking any sort of action that's not movement will break Evelynn's stealth, so yes, she'll unstealth when she attacks a ward.

Taboo Noise

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugexe View Post
"combat" in lol is defined as damage being traded, so being out of combat means that eve has not dealt or received damage recently. since she is damaging the ward by attacking it she should be visible. so she isn't a great as a counter ward alone, but if she has a buddy then they can clear wards and when the other team goes to catch him out of position there will be 2 people instead of one

doav7x

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The current goal is to target them for ability remakes (Twitch, Evelynn), or when we think a champion will spike in popularity (Pulsefire Ezreal). Otherwise, my team is split up a lot with focusing on eSports and casting.

What would you like to see, outside of the above guidelines?
Will there be a Xin Zhao spotlight? I love that guy, and am thrilled to see the rework. I'd also love to see him first played by you, doing tons of damage.