STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rimmøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

this remake is amazing good job riot, just played on the PBE and I have to say eve is great now I can't wait to have her as one of my mains again thank you so much riot!

Wraithcaster

07-14-2012

@Keldia,

There is still a choice, except the question is now "Do I help my support ward the map with vision wards or cleverly placed sight wards, or do I keep working on my build at the expense of safety."

Keldia

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithcaster View Post
@Keldia,

There is still a choice, except the question is now "Do I help my support ward the map with vision wards or cleverly placed sight wards, or do I keep working on my build at the expense of safety."
True but that was always the case before. Nothing changed in your question from how it used to be. Its still one less tactical option

Krylok

07-14-2012

Question @Morello Will there ever be any chance of Medieval Twitch being available in the store? Just wondering.

The Star of Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

While it all sounds good and I'm looking forward to it, I am wondering how effective evelyn's new stealth can be for scouting, since unless I'm missing something you're going to walk into a bush and get murdered because you're ontop of an enemy team.

Luffystar

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldia View Post
True but that was always the case before. Nothing changed in your question from how it used to be. Its still one less tactical option
Theirs always an option where one window closes another one opens you just have to devise a new tactic to fit the new situation :P, i suggest devising many XD

Wildglow

07-14-2012

I find the changes to the invisibility remake to be VERY interesting, and I love that LOL is dealing with the "Eve problem"(and the twitch problem I suppose). The only comment I'd have to say is that Eve is such a complicated champion to get right. to put it directly, she has(or had) these traits:
-Invisibility
-Jungler
-Burst Assassin
-Hybrid(AP and AD)
-some speed
-some toughness

Put that together, and Eve is going to be a hugely tough champion to get right. That said, its good that LOL design team is looking to try something completely different out, and I feel that this might be the best solution for Eve.

PS I like the Twitch changes, and they look like they'll smooth out his game play, but I felt he generally wasn't as big a problem as Eve was.

Nella Debarker

07-14-2012

Cant wait to se what eve brings to the lanes.

BACKSTABUUU

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
The missile speed has been increased on Spray and Pray. Now it's much easier to hit targets side stepping around you, but there is still some room to dodge his missiles if you deliberately try to avoid them.
I feel like they're still missing your intended target far too often, which makes me question why Twitch should be able to miss his basic attacks at all when it's his main form of damage output. Especially since the overall damage output of spray and pray has been vastly reduced.

NightPanther

07-14-2012

Looking forward to this patch!!!