STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtEarthworm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

New Eve is amazing. Nothing beats coming out of a team fight at about five million MS and tearing down an inhibitor with insane attack speed.

lol I died again

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEarthworm View Post
Nothing beats coming out of a team fight at about five million MS and tearing down an inhibitor with insane attack speed.
Fluttershy beats everything.

REINTEL

07-14-2012

Dota 2 <3

blackhawk351

07-14-2012

noooooooooo twitch stealth at max is 8 seconds it NEEDS to be longer I just cant adapt to this change in twitch. i am a major twitch player and twitch just cant work with the cloak duration so low.l

davidxia

07-14-2012

I really like how many useful replies there are in this thread. This one being no exception.

Sondalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

Twitch's max stealth is 8 seconds? Epic nerf, if true.

LtEarthworm

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk351 View Post
noooooooooo twitch stealth at max is 8 seconds it NEEDS to be longer I just cant adapt to this change in twitch. i am a major twitch player and twitch just cant work with the cloak duration so low.l
I've seen other Twitch players work with it. As Eve I've been ambushed in lane by an AD bot Twitch and killed. I couldn't engage him without ambushing him because of his range. Even then he still had insane damage. You just have to time the stealth better. Also, Expunge hurts like hell.

Allorien

07-14-2012

Gonna miss long term stealth though...something about sneaking and following people around when they think they are alone tee hee.

Cyndikate

07-14-2012

You know, it would be nicer if it would actually take more skill and effort to see and detect Evelynn and Twitch.

The true sight range needs a nerf. Or at least make it so you can detect enemies, but only for a second. This allows players to pay attention to their surroundings and keep on the lookout.

If they don't pay attention, they die.

Raimiko

07-14-2012

So even when she is stealth enemy can see her if she gets too close to them??