STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ike011

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

In my opinion, there should not be an opportunity to see react, the enemies shouldn´t be able see evelynn while she is nearby them, when eve ganks, she stands by the side of the champ while her team mate comes to take him down. The other is good, but if they want to counter eve they MUST get an oracle -.-

Mister Phister

07-14-2012

and eve is going to go where? roam with the hopes of getting fed when the enemy can see you? or sit supporting bot lane and have no use unless you take every kill and leave you ad carry set back?

Forfeit In 20min

07-14-2012

Riot team you guys know whats up keep up the good work. I am so excited about the upcoming patch i am glad u guys do so much to make your game more appealing to your fan base 10/10 stars men!

snakenoman

07-14-2012

can you guys work on rammus.
i just want a taunt, a joke, a laugh something dudes.
to long i cant taunt my opponent's cause he says nothing.

GOOD JOB ON THE NEW CHAMPS AND TWEAKS!!!

ThE kIiLeR

07-14-2012

Ok how to put this....from what i saw the best way to balance the game is to make everything OP...and also what i saw is that you buffed eve much more than twitch...she has much more longer stealth mechanics and particularly she can tear down one target in a second...twitch from the other hand has short stealth (like shaco,maybe a little longer but mechanics are the same) and the only thing that he got is stronger poison and expunge...yes eve can be sighted by champions if she gets close but she also got movement speed buff that makes things even...i think that things will be the same as they were before for twitch...when he get out of stealth he'll get focused and destroyed in a second...eve will not cause she will have AoE ult and MS buff that will get her out of there....i appreciate what you tried to do and I'm telling you this only cause twitch was my main and i know how mechanics works for him....so if I am wrong please Riot tell me and explain me how you imagined this to work....
P.S. sorry for my english its not my primary language but i think that you understand what I'm telling you...

hihihihihihiguy

07-14-2012

m so excited for the new upgrades and twitches long term stealth was pwning me if i as in mid and was an issue, so with these new shanges it wont be nearly as much as a problem.

Bernava

07-14-2012

about Eve.
Im didnt get the ideia of this new stealth way.
If I enter this "range" they can see me, eve is now useless to check bushes for exemple.
Sometimes eve can check if enemy team is enterily hiding on bush, making a trap.
This is the main issue I think...

In team fights, eve could go directly on her target ( the ad chapion or the one who should die first) even if this champion was behind the whole team, now its not possivel too.
Other thing, Hate Spike,,,
With its very low cooldown, you could charge itens like Guinsoo's Rageblade and use passive of itens like shen, trinity force or linch bane all the time.
I think people really understimate eve old habilities...

PentaNub

07-14-2012

Im glad twitch isnt the cleanup character anymore, but now it seems they made Eve the cleanup character... I am really starting to hate stealth characters, but I actually might pick Eve up again after the update.

Bernava

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike011 View Post
In my opinion, there should not be an opportunity to see react, the enemies shouldn´t be able see evelynn while she is nearby them, when eve ganks, she stands by the side of the champ while her team mate comes to take him down. The other is good, but if they want to counter eve they MUST get an oracle -.-
Agreed

Wraithcaster

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE kIiLeR View Post
yes eve can be sighted by champions if she gets close but she also got movement speed buff that makes things even...i think that things will be the same as they were before for twitch...when he get out of stealth he'll get focused and destroyed in a second...eve will not cause she will have AoE ult and MS buff that will get her out of there....
Her stealth takes 8 seconds of being out of combat to come back up and spell use, including her W, counts as in combat, so Riot is discouraging us from using her Dark Frenzy ability to rush in. It would also be a waste of the slow cleanse, so its more of an escape or keep up kind of skill. Though, if she sees you running at low health and wants to book it over there, it will probably be up, especially if she just got a kill or an assist.

I doubt people will use her ult as an escape because the cool down is so high, especially if the team fight stage has arrived. Her ult has high cool downs, like 150 seconds, so it will only be up every two and half minutes, which is comparable in time to how long it takes Nocturne or Shyvana's ults to come back up.