STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shepard007

07-14-2012

Can you make a vidio that will explain all of this more clearly yea i can read this yet i still fell really confused on HOW exactly it will work

DESTRUCTOTRON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

While I'm glad the stealth rework is finally here...

It almost feels like "too little, too late".

I dunno if I'll be any more comfortable with an Eve or Twitch on my team than I am now. You guys kinda did PERMANENT damage to the champs by taking so **** long.

Eve and Twitch still seem like troll picks.

Ippiki Okami

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothinButSwag View Post
will Eve's boobs be upgraded aswell?

EDIT: played her, rework = nerf actually
She was nerf'd to **** cause of stealth.

Her abilitys sounding like a buff, but stealth is getting nerf'd.

waffleconecake

07-14-2012

i realize this will be a bit off topic but i feel its some thing that needs to be changed.
how many times have u had some one in afk in the que of a game? it shoudn't happen. so i came up with a new way to deal with it. if a player dose not pick there own champion or use the chat the team with the afk player will be asked if they would like that said player to be replaced with some one else waiting in que. if most say yes they have to give a reason like "not connected" "no communication" ect. if they r first pick the same rules aply but that includes first ban. the player who gets kicked will also get removed from waiting in que list to keep them from just joining games and not connecting.

OT: cant wait for the twitch changes.

thebestnoob2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

iAddicted

07-14-2012

The only problem I could notice on Evelynn was her new passive. The range of revelation seems too large. And the cooldown for reentering on stealth instance is too big. 8 seconds? She can be killed in 2. (Suggestion: Make it 4. Or 5.) And this thing that whenever she casts a spell she loses her stealth, messes up everything. She should be able to at least walk into the jungle without loosing her stealth, I mean, she can be spotted next to champions, why end her stealth for 8 seconds when she's not around any enemies?

Her other skills are great. She really need those changes and I only wish that you guys rethink her passive a little bit, cuz the idea behind it is awesome.

My congratulations to all of you Rioters for working on those editions.

Vilyra

07-14-2012

The stealth circle is just TOO massive, I was playing bottom lane, stood in the center of the lane and realized that it filled the enitre lane. Seriously! The ENTIRE lane, How exactly am I supposed to be tactical/gank when if the enemy isnt hugging a wall, I can't sneak by them at all.

While I like her gameplay, the stealth concept is HORRENDOUS. nerf the bubble, filling an entire lane....

Akitaboy

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Looking forward to the reworks. It'll be interesting to pick up Eve and Twitch again after so long.

Listener

07-14-2012

Here guys I made a Reworked Twitch Spotlight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejf1hAVb8Nc
Tell me what you guys think!

EvilBanana

07-14-2012

Can you add a tower range indicator that you can toggle on/off similar to Eve's stealth detection indicator?