STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethann

07-14-2012

I would like to ask about how players will learn of eve's stealth detection range. You say it is about the range of Annie Q but do you think you could put something in to where if you can see the champ you have a small arrow appear that would change color according to how close they were to being seen by the champ that they had a target off. Kind of like Ori's ball or some such thing.

Taggme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

As long as their stealth is not like shaco's x-x I'll be happy (I am one of the few/only one of my group of friends that played Evelynn... and I hesitantly look forward to these changes)

Taylor Brown

07-14-2012

ok so i understand eve gets stealthed when she leaves combat, but is it instant or is there still a delay of 3 seconds like before.

Raithel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2012

I have tested her on PBE and the new spells are awesome, but the range at which champions can see her is really annoying. If the range of vision was only a few feet it would work quite nicely but the range at which enemy champs can see you is huge. I hate that I will no longer be able to scout bushes for my team but atleast I will do a lot more damage. I wouldn't mind the lack of stealth options if I had a way to check bushes from a distance other than walking up and warding.

Blasthion

07-14-2012

When Eve had the stun she was amazing... Riot just have to give that stun to her in order to make her play more fun... but well this is fine too.

Twitch problem is his life, players like xin zhao and trynd kill him in 2 or 3 hits...

Im eve and rat player and this is my complain about them, all other thing works smoothly for me...

box0rama

07-14-2012

So to put it in a mild manner all you did was buff eve and nerf twitch. If you truely wanted to make his venom more useful you wouldn't have killed the true damage per stack on it. You contradict yourselves when you say you want to improve it and end up hitting it out of the game with the nerf bat, Mr. NerfMasterSuckTown.

From,
Saddened Twitch player

Faari

07-14-2012

Eve has that "spider" walk back when she's invis??

Hayzemet

07-14-2012

The range is 750... im 100% sure.. it need to get at least a 100 unit reduction if not 200 to stay in Q or basic attack range as morello have stated before.

CameYo

07-14-2012

i have played eve on the beta server and shes trash now. I want my RP and IP back !

Thats why people should never waste their money for riot points anymore.....SHAME ON YOU RIOT

Octozor

07-14-2012

Good job making me almost entirely quit LOL. These changes are more of a way of making them useless in other areas. Eve seems like she was buffed a small amount in some places, and pushed right back down.

Twitch on the other hand, I actually played him so I have a bit to say.
1st, I liked his long term stealth, it wasn't the main reason I liked him, but it was nice. I know they said that you sometimes had to sacrifice CS to get the max AS buff, but really his problem in lanning was that he had low attack range. I personally preferred jungle twitch, a gank heavy jungler who needed to get the kills or he would fall behind.
I can no longer jungle and get those early kills as people know there is only an 8 second stealth, 2 seconds less then before, 2 seconds that I needed in order to set up my kill. The attack range will not help with this, he is no longer able to jungle because of the stealth NERF on him.
2nd: His expunge seems to be more of a nerf as well then anything. Late game it picks up, but early game it deals lower damage, in fact lower level he deals all around less damage. The only thing that might fix this skill is to change it back or BUFF the passive DoT he has. This is by far the least of the things I dislike.
3rd: The change to his slow. It now has a very very small amount of possible damage due to the stacks being added(no reason to expunge for 2 stacks, you would have full stacks on someone if they were running). Other then that it is a massive nerf, the 2 stacks does not make up for it. The fact that it is a skill shot makes possible to miss as well as it can no longer affect a VERY large area. I was able to slow people running in all directions before, now I can not.
4th(and most importantly) His ult: RIOT, THIS WAS THE THING THAT MADE TWITCH. The entire point of this ult(if you played it right) was to be able to pick off the squishes in the back of the line if you had good positioning. Now with the reduced damage you can no longer do that. yaya, the buff lasts the entire time, but in a team fight who should the first person to be focused be, that's right the AD carry twitch. Meaning now with its reduced damage to the back of the line you wont be able to stop their team from getting to you, you will not be able to dish out the overall damage that helped twitch be useable.
There is absolutely no way that this was a buff, or even just a change. This was a hardcore nerf. When are you ever going to get 7 seconds of well placed shots off on a team. 3-4 ya, but that's all it took before till you were out of your ult. This is the hardest nerf in my time that I have been playing lol that I have ever seen, and it is being called a change.

I know most people will see this and think its stupid, just some raging guy who is mad because his champion was changed, and they would be part right. I would still be a little annoyed if they changed him and he was viable, but right now all I see is something more useless then Eve ever was.
I will be keeping up to date on lol, playing a game here and there, but it wont be my main MOBA anymore.
Along with this I might want to mention, I dont want anyone nerfed to bring them to twitch low level, I want to see things change from "nerf everything so the less skilled people are happy" to "buff the things that arent powerful so those who are decent or better at the game are happy."
I myself am not good at LoL, low ranked elo for good reason, but I would rather have to learn with stronger enemies, a little more snowballing, a little more skill level needed to play the heros, then to learn the way I have been.