STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rozn01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

I get that eve will become more powerful but she still makes for a pretty squishy target. She may be good to kill low health champs that are trying to get away but in team fights will she still be easily struck down? She isn't a melee fighter like pantheon or xin who have durability as well.

msgerbs

07-12-2012

Buffing twitch's poison? You're KIDDING, right? Hell, you've gotta be kidding about everything to do with twitch. Improving his ability to be an AD carry? He's already a perfectly viable carry with only limited use of stealth thanks to the crazy damage he can get with his ult and expunge.

enrico swagolo

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozn01 View Post
I get that eve will become more powerful but she still makes for a pretty squishy target. She may be good to kill low health champs that are trying to get away but in team fights will she still be easily struck down? She isn't a melee fighter like pantheon or xin who have durability as well.
Her ultimate gives her a shield for teamfights.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

07-12-2012

These new stealth changes sound great. Can't wait to play the new Eve and Twitch!

msgerbs

07-12-2012

The only problem I see with the stealth after reading all the Riot posts, is that Eve can no longer be used for scouting, because if she gets near that bush where the enemy is hiding she'd be dead just as fast as anybody else. Scouting is a hugely beneficial role to be able to play, and I'm rather disappointed that neither of them can do it now, leaving it entirely up to those champions with skillshots that reveal the fog of war.

puritee

07-12-2012

In my opinion, Evelynn needed more defense and she already had good offense... you guys gave her more offense >.<

The Parallax II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VersedHorison View Post
Can a red please read and reply to this post?

Since Eve and Twitch are being 're-released' so to speak im sure that new skins for twitch and especially eve are bound to be on the way at some point, but not with the stealth patch. Now this might sound like a personal request but im sure a lot of Eve fans will agree. Can Riot make Evelynn's Masquerade skin available as a limited time offer when the patch is launched? In addition is that if riot could change the splash art on that particular skin to be the splash art on the Chinese server? I think that spash art is really, really awesome and I would love to be able to get it. I'm sure many Eve fans would agree. Now riot has said in the past that they may put legacy skins on sale for special occasions in the future. I feel this is a perfect time to do so, this patch has been coming for a long, long time and im sure Riot can be very proud to finaly have this comitiment completed. Since this is a very special occasion for not only Eve fans but for Riot, I feel this would be an excellent way to welcome back Evelynn to the Fields of Justice come patch day. So please thumbs this post up if you agree with me and keep bumping the thread, I'd really like to see this happen and I'm sure many Evelynn fans would agree with me. So lets all welcome back Eve in style.

Also the Masqurade Evelynn spash art from the Chinese server:
I posted this exact thing near the ~50th page but didn't get a lot of attention. So I'll keep bumping this.

Kim Kartrashian

07-12-2012

Does this mean.. Evelynn's only cc is a slow at level 6?

DoAllTheDps

07-12-2012

yep

llAdamll

07-12-2012

I think they should not say anything about a "stealth rework" and put it into the game, not telling anyone. I think that would be quite funny :3