STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BitesizeNinja

07-11-2012

This may have been brought up, as I didn't flip through EVERY response, but, one thing that I really don't like is new Eve's inability to scout brush. Now when you want to check for ganks to give your team a strategic advantage, it'll be just like face checking unstealthed, without that opportunity to stealth and escape.

Enrico Pucci

07-11-2012

Do we REALLY need a level 1 Rikimaru?

CrackisGood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Bump

Ixionas

07-11-2012

What would eve's role in a teamfight be? Will that be a part of the game where she falls off?

Rumfro

07-11-2012

Still waiting on weather or not she's going to be stupidly OP on dominion :/

Centicerise

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
Evelynn ability remake overview

Eve’s new stealth

Eve’s passive is now Shadow Walk. From Level 1, Evelynn is stealthed, meaning she can only be seen by enemy champions within a relatively short range of her, or when she passes through true sight (e.g., Vision Wards). She becomes unstealthed whenever she enters combat and reenters stealth after a brief cooldown once out of combat.
I have a question regarding the mechanics of the new stealth. If an enemy champ puts a green ward in a bush and walks near the bush where a stealthed eve is waiting
does he see eve?
or does he have to go in the bush to see eve?

Paradoxors

07-11-2012

I kinda wanted a long term stealth male, like a thief or something

outdatedkero

07-11-2012

I look forward to trying out the new eve, but I liked my twitch as he is. Not sure if I will enjoy a shorter stealth. I originally got him because I could walk around forever stealthed. It was super useful in dominion. Hopefully it doesn't end up hurting my play style. :S

DonPenguini

07-11-2012

I feel torn here...

Some of the Evelynn changes, when written vaguely, are very interesting... But they seem more and more lacklustre the more information is revealed.

I liked the perma-stealth and perma-oracles idea.

Until the part where the perma-oracles are longer range than real oracles. Meaning you end up with only about a quarter (if that) detection range reduction and immunity to third-party vision.

I liked the idea behind the Ult, to an extent -- A cross between Sejuani and Xin Zhao is kinda cool.
But this is less assassin-y, and more bruiser-y, and doesn't have a heal -- which was one of the most interesting and unique mechanisms of Evelynn's kit.

A movespeed buff in a game dominated by dashes, blinks and crowd control seems somewhat less useful if you can't get right up close to them with it.

Hate Spike -- The new range and more targets are nice, but so far I'm not sold on the change.

You said a stun made her feel too bruisery -- well unfortunately the information surrounding hate spike, speed boost and ult are making her sound more bruisery than a stun ever could...

Still, guess I better wait and see how she handles...

Alana Nightwind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

so no more scouting bushes, no more setting up ganks, no more scouting the jungle for eve? that makes me really sad. Everyone getting an oracles against her now seems kinda rough...

also, will her taking damage reset the counter on her stealth kicking back in for being out of combat? or does it tick down after she last deals damage and ignores incoming damage?