STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrs Heimerdinger

07-11-2012

We can all finally say... "The Night is our Veil" with out being called a troll. <3

Caladh

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanWeise View Post
so, if im jungle eve and im coming to gank mid and enemy nocturne is clearing his wraiths will nocturne be able to paranoia to me if im within range of enmy mid but not nocturne?
Once they see you in any way (getting in range/true vision) you de-stealth, meaning, you become visible to everything, minions, champions, etc.

Amariithynar

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalen View Post
Maybe you should understand the basic mechanics of stealth before making assumptions.
Attacking or using an ability instantly unstealths you, so good luck farming minions while stealthed.
Plus why wouldn't it be possible? It's not a perma stealth.
I know the basic mechanics of stealth as it exists now, that doesn't stop me from asking about how it will work after the remake which we have no information about how it operates aside from what they give us- And Xypherous' rework was at one time going to be entirely invisible even when killing minion packs- so you'd just be there, killing minions, and no one would know you're there (unless they rubbed two braincells together and figured "the invisible chick isn't anywhere around, and that lane is pushing rather fast... hmmm..")

So, yeah. Buzz off.

Ęsir

07-11-2012

I really have to say this doesn't sound good for Eve, I mean you already said that enemies will have vision on her from even a longer range that Oracles gives so even if people were effectively "countering" old Eve with oracles she'd still be in a better situation than new Eve. It'll make me feel a little better if you at least confirm that she still has the exact same Ravage. This whole thing just kind of feels like your most recent Orianna "buffs" that only served to lower her playability in mid.

Ilinca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrion View Post
I really have to say this doesn't sound good for Eve, I mean you already said that enemies will have vision on her from even a longer range that Oracles gives so even if people were effectively "countering" old Eve with oracles she'd still be in a better situation than new Eve. It'll make me feel a little better if you at least confirm that she still has the exact same Ravage. This whole thing just kind of feels like your most recent Orianna "buffs" that only served to lower her playability in mid.
If she had her old kit, this would be true, but even when an enemy had oracles, Evelyn could gank them by ulting in, taking advantage of her move speed to get in before they could react to seeing her. With this change, she won't have to wait for her ult cooldown, or hope she gets a kill/assist that refreshes it. Not to mention, her Q has double range, has better targeting, and her ult will be a long ranged damage aoe.
Edit: Forgot to mention, they did mention making her W a move speed steroid, passively increasing on attacks, also activate-able for a stacking move speed boost

Jakalope

07-11-2012

You guys are my new favorite people. Will be getting in on the PBE as soon as I get home. The viability of existing champs is way bigger than new champs.

NVDax

07-11-2012

Riot, is it at all possible that Kingpin, and Masquerade could be brought out of the legacy skin vault for this occasion? A simple yes or, no will suffice, and ease my mind.

Reketz

07-11-2012

I am in a state of pure joy i was waiting for something to happen to eve that would make her playable again. And the twitch remake will make it a bit fair for those of us on the recieving end of the gank. I do have one question tho: Will this impact future stealth champs and if so how?

JazzyOwl

07-11-2012

@Classick

I'm glad you guys decided not to go with Shurelya's kit design for Twitch, which would've changed him too much for my liking.

Question.
Will the phase time on stealth be decreased? I always feel like Twitch has less room to make mistakes than most AD carries, because he has no reliable escape mechanism. The 1.25 seconds it takes for stealth to activate almost always gets Twitch killed when he is out of position.

Senkuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Is sion gonna get any changes maybe some new art or model?