STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saiku

07-11-2012

i would like to know about wich champions are getting remake on this patch cause ive heard about remaking katarina

Taliesin

07-11-2012

<3

shadowcrusnik

07-11-2012

OMFG YES YES YES! i don't know if this'll make her OP or balanced BUT I DON'T F***IN CARE!!!!!

EDIT: i also don't see how oracles isn't good enough, sure a little boring, but hey, its pretty **** effective, especially on a taric.. >.<

Swarlito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomo View Post
I honestly also think they should get a remodel so they feel completely fresh as characters.
They have addressed this several times in the thread. Both champs will be getting freshened up just not with the rework. They're focusing, iirc, on giving Kat, karma, and soraka's models a little love first.

Alpha Pawn

07-11-2012

yay

Merlle

07-11-2012

Well Karmas getting a full rework that's going to include some model updates, and Xin Zhao too. Soraka and Kat just need a little sprucing up for the higher standard of art they established for themselves. (Kat's hair is like, the biggest model problem EVER)

When can we expect this to come to the beta?

LGFUandD

07-11-2012

Now you should come out with a legendary Evelynn skin.
Just saying.

bubblezlol

07-11-2012

Can eve get her stun back?!?!

Rumfro

07-11-2012

So... just as a quick question.

How's this going to affect Eve on Dominion? No offense, but generally Dominion seems to be overlooked on certain parts of balancing champions, and the ability for eve to literally walk around without being seen on dominion is going to be very, very powerful. This has been considered, right?

Hoofster

07-11-2012

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see it, but I'm honestly not expecting much from this. Eve's biggest weakness without her stun is that oracles just crushes her, now you're still not giving her stun, and making her see able in a ranger LONGER then oracles. Without some HUGE durability changes, she's going to be spotted, singled out, and destroyed. Also no bush checking anymore since everyone can see her without a ward.

Hopefully having low expectations means I'll be in for a pleasent surprise.