Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathbringeer

07-11-2012

PHREEEEAAAK D:
Will you be jungling both champions in the spotlight ?

Havóc

07-11-2012

So Twitch will finally be viable?

LumberingGiant

07-11-2012

Question: will lee sin Q and E still reveal them? What about other skill shots? Specifically morgana q because of the bind animation or ashe arrow?

Jedi8187

07-11-2012

Will Twitch's stealth be useable as an escape? i.e does it still include the channel/delay

Cruzito6900

07-11-2012

Sounds good

Strawberrycocoa

07-11-2012

Quote:
DirtyMouth:
so then how does a green ward help you against eve: i dont get it. you just mean warding your own brush so she can't juke where you expect her to be?

He mentioned this earlier; you can ward the lizard buff then use that to see which direction she goes afterward.

iamthemastuh

07-11-2012

gg

Craptain

07-11-2012

This is pretty meh. "Good players" with "quick reaction times" is a stretch. Have you ever got the jump on someone who had oracles because you were quick enough? No. People jumped on oracles/vision ward-revealed champs like Piranhas on a fetus. Plus, you will no longer be able to scout with eve, because if someone is in a bush waiting for you, you are going to get jumped on. Her stealth should be true if youre in a bush with her.

Mortamor

07-11-2012

I might buy Eve or Twitch after these reworks... Even both, maybe.

Dinomo

07-11-2012

I honestly also think they should get a remodel so they feel completely fresh as characters.