STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
We are creating new Champion Spotlights for Twitch and Evelynn.
omg couldnt upvote enough

Swarlito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

One thing I haven't seen answered is whether there will be some visual cue if someone is close enough to see through your stealth. (ala the pics from the earlier iterations of the rework)

cuzzin

07-11-2012

OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG come to me eve I can love you once again

SqueeAlisonBrie

07-11-2012

I really hope Eve gets some extra durability with this..

Demon Banee

07-11-2012

so, what about xerath ?

Ðëmön

07-11-2012

Time to feeeeeeeeed and tower dive and go into the night

Swarlito

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambaro View Post
I really hope Eve gets some extra durability with this..
First page. Second post. Third bullet point.

Masteq

07-11-2012

Will the Eve/Twitch rework possibly make Pink Wards cheaper if Eve/Twitch becomes a problem? I really do like the kit that you gave Eve and it would pain me to see it get nerfed into oblivion again. I would rather see a ward buff than a nerf for champions that you guys worked so hard to make balanced and viable.

Hexenir

07-11-2012

Will there be a warning (sound, lost of stealth icon, idk) when you become unstealthed?

Amariithynar

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
We experimented with many stealth detection ranges for Eve. It's currently tuned to the point where her detection range is slightly outside of most click-targetable spells (ie: Ryze's W, Annie's Q). This allows players with quick reactions to potentially pull off a clutch move that could save them, but is also close enough that Eve especially with her new tools can fairly reliably close to her intended target.

Yes minions cannot see her while she is in stealth.
regarding minions not being able to see her in stealth, this is both a good thing and a bad thing, as it enables her to basically wander around and be ignored by minions.... However, will this mean that she has stealth so long as she isn't within range of a enemy champion- Or that she'll be in stealth from the minions so long as she's within a certain distance? Farming groups of minions when you don't have minions, which under "they don't see you unless enemy champ vision" would be a rather hard feat due to ignoring you and just continuing on (going by how it's worded), or blocking them from reaching a tower to save it from taking damage- Will these still be possible with the new Eve?