STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreyeKnight

07-10-2012

When you re make Eve's artwork plz don't make her look like a prostitute smurf. Make her look like she came from the Shadow Isles like Hecraim or at least give her a skin the makes her look as cool as Hecraim. If not, then at least give her close.

Iron A1dan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Yayyy!

CleaningMaid2

07-10-2012

I main twitch and was able to reach 1900+ normal game elo by playing him exclusively. I've never seen anyone playing twitch decently and never had any trouble countering twitch or evelyn in game. I'm 90% sure that you're going to kill twitch with your remake. I guess i'll have to say farewell to my main champion thanks to stupid people's crying. And also, getting oracles and pink wards to counter twitch is probably the most stupid thing to do. You didn't even analyze the real situation before making reworks

omg its vayne

07-10-2012

Hi Evelynn.

Taria05

07-10-2012

Also, will using her "q" proc sheen? I'm not sure if this bug was fixed with old eve or not as I haven't played her in a while, but I was sad that the champ with the most spammy spell got little to no benefit from things like sheen and lichbane

Draginath

07-10-2012

A Little nervous about Twitch's stealth change. Hoping it doesn't kill his scouting potential. Putting more emphasis on his poison seems interesting but I'm just worried he might end up looking like your generic point n click AD carry (having damage, damage and more damage).

Excited to see how everything turns out and hope that it doesn't leave both champs worse off.

Korusho

07-10-2012

Took way too long imo.

Dr Arez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Dear Reds,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I've loved Eve since forever (and twitch to a lesser extent) and the thought that they will actually be viable in a real game is exciting.

I have a question about Eve though. Is there any chance her base (lvl 1) armor/hp will see a boost? The only reason I ask is jungling Eve as she is now forces you to go cloth 5 (which sacrifices the mobility that I feel the design team is trying to make her staple) or so be super low and have little to no ganking power (read: no sustain and low damage) after a full clear. Eve is like Akali (or Talon, Leblanc, any assassin) in that she needs kills to be useful and scale well into late game. A small boost to HP/armor would give her enough of a boost that she could full clear with boots and pots and have enough life left to mount a worthwhile gank before going B. Just my 2 cents, I'm sure you guys have it all under control and obviously I have no idea how her new kit will work in the jungle. CHEERS!!

NoGanksF0rYou

07-10-2012

will eve or twitch be revealed if one of them steps on teemo's shrrooms or caitlyn's yordle trap??

Augustice

07-10-2012

I really hope Twitch's passive stay true damage. With the rework based around stacking his poison I sense they will move it to AP. If that happens I will be very sad.