Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

STEALTH REWORK (details) HERE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Fiora Bot

07-10-2012

Lol the title

Untouchable

07-10-2012

Thanks for the update! Curious, how far is the range that Evelynn can be detected at? 150-250 range, further?

Morello

Lead Designer

07-10-2012

Quote:
Krimson62:
SWEET!

I cant wait!!!

I bet you guys feel a weight coming off your shoulders as well!

Will eve and twitch finally be able to participate in free weeks, sales, and look forward to new skin content as well?

Yes, we should be able to treat them like "normal champions" now

Pokeprof

07-10-2012

Quote:
Morello:
It's now back on the table as a possibility, though whether this is Eve-specific or nto remains to be seen.

Aye, I agree with you there. It's probably better to see how this Stealth Rework handles with Eve and the game in general, and then apply it to champions you think it could fit with as well as make it more useful in general. Regardless, I'll be signing into the PBE to try out these changes and see just how it works.

The FireWater

07-10-2012

Response!

Firstly a thanks to Riot for giving us some new news on the subject!

All the changes sound pretty **** awesome so far. I'm sure some twitch fans will be upset that Twitch isn't the big stealth guy anymore, but sounds like he's getting all the ambush ability of Shaco mixed with more dots than teemo.

And Eve, while I'll certainly miss her current Malice and Spite, I'll agree it's too similar to Yi's ult as it is. Changing her to allow for better team fight abilities, and giving her some big aoe (as well as allowing her to have her crazy mobility without relying on her ult) sounds wonderful.

I'm sure this is all still gonna take awhile yet, but I'm glad to get a new update on the situation!

STEALTh REWORK (almost) HERE!

Sn0wY

07-10-2012

will soraka still be able to starcall when an invisible champion comes into range of her? i always found this as a nice way to kinda counter an eve when she still had her stun.

Karmas Not Black

07-10-2012

You should've not even told us about this. Just suddenly "patch" scrolling through...

STEALTH REMAKE :

It would be so much more exciting.

Alpengeist

07-10-2012

Woooo

halifix

07-10-2012

I'm hoping her ms bonus is sizable enough to let her escape ganks. Otherwise, the enemy will just wait for her to last hit and then gank.

Oddric

07-10-2012

New model(s)?