Just had my first ranked game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iaw

09-04-2010

Clearly I got outplayed mirite?

Btw Garen was a leaver that came back right as they were pushing our Nexus.Thats right I carried this hard in a 4v5.

MM, BALANCED.

Edit: Game 2: you know what I decided that i'm gonna keep logs of my games and post them here, just played my second ranked game. Our captain didn't know how to ban, he didn't know how to play Xin Zhao, and he sold all of his items at 10 minutes for boots of mobility to intentionally feed the other team. Our Karthus Never connected so it was a 4v5 fro m the start.

Without a doubt, THE worst MM system I have ever seen. Lets see if I can get one fair game in tonight.

Game 3: Game was bad, it was a 4v5 from the start, thats basically the jist of it, yes one guy didn't connect.

Game 4: Our Tryndamere was an intentional feeder. He even admitted to it. Our Singed afk'ed for 10 minutes, our Kass disconnected about 10 times during the match and blamed the servers, He was in my last match and did the same thing. Our Malzahar rage quit about halfway through the game.

Solo queue is THE biggest joke ever created. I haven't had one match without a leaver on my team yet, not one, and every single match has had two plus feeders, screenshots tell the story. In short Riot's BS about "IF UR A GUD PLAYER YOU WILL EVENTUALLY REACHA GOOD ELO" is just that, BS.

Game 5: You know you're in low elo when....the other team bans shen over Amumu and picks Blitz and Singed as their tanks, and they proceed to focus Amumu. Easy win.

AntiHeadShot

09-04-2010

You didn't carry if you lost.

Tiklmesilly

09-04-2010

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqq

Iaw

09-04-2010

Forgot its the weekend so all the kids aren't in bed yet.

Troll on kiddies.

The Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

You did get outplayed. The only reason you have so much kills is well...because you are Kog. Your teammates probably also made it much more difficult for you though.

Jun41

09-04-2010

Get used to it. Happens a lot. I would find a 5v5 premade team for ranked games. solo ranked stresses you out a lot. Udyr without any survivability items.. that's just gg

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2010

you were kogmaw, you stay way in the back, and since ur defending and their pushing = very few deaths.

and you get kills every now and then doing it.

ez has 14 assists so i bet half ur kills u didnt do the majority of the dmg. and i bet you got a kill or 2 atleast inside ur base while they were trying to finish u off. especially at the very end where kog can sit in the **** spawning pool and shoot ppl.

all means nothing if u lose.

nice work though xD
you certainly didnt lose cuz of anything you did

P.S. Udyr had ninja tabi, thts gotta count fer sumthin xD

Earl of Preston

09-04-2010

So if we're not sympathetic that means we're trolls. I think I understand.

Everyone has games where they perform average and the rest of the team sucks. You're not special. 11/4 isn't carrying hard.

lxxwj

09-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiklmesilly View Post
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqqqqqqqq
^this

Cold Fusion

09-04-2010

I don't get how Garen was a leaver yet still had all those items ?

Also, he might have dc'd.. I don't know of many people who leave when they're 4-2