FAIL TEAM is FAIL TEAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nc0nc13vabl3 View Post
So... the other day I was solo que 1v5 summoner rift xD. as lux
we had a caitlin, a yi, a nautilus, and a fifth guy i cant remember the name of.... any ways 20 min mark we were down to base towers just before the inhibs and the enemy team had all towers full hp...mostly because they kept split pushing. so naut cait and I werent doing to bad 5/2/11 for me and yi...well he's yi. so naut, cait and i started focusing and this combination seemed to get insta kills (it helped that they were all squishy ad carries). 40 min mark we won because they made 1 mistake and died from our turtling. we took mid and kept pushin mid till inhib where yi just dunked it.

so point of the story is you guys should try this champion combination and dont give up ever. unless there is an afk.

what times have you people gone through where in the face of utter (humiliating) defeat you have come back and won
1v5 and you were the 5 and bragging about taking 40 minutes to beat 1 guy.

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaephros View Post
Won a 3v5 once as Garen. Nocturne and Twitch were on my side.
tell more please xD was it last ditch effort for push to victory? were they at your inhibs? how quickly did your team mates ditch you?

Arctic Bro

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehChaotic View Post
Cool story bro
\puppyface

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
1v5 and you were the 5 and bragging about taking 40 minutes to beat 1 guy.
i think i meant it was solo q it was 5v5 the whole game otherwise how would they split push

1nc0nc13vabl3

07-14-2012

bumpedy bump bump, oh wait this post is dead nvermind -.-