Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Picking order in Draft Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

07-10-2012

I was wondering what's the most efficient order in which you should pick the roles as to avoid getting counter-picked. I believe It should be Support, then Adc + Jungler, then Top and Mid should be last, but I can't seem to get people in solo Q to listen to me.

Is there a better way? or how do you avoid getting countered?

abchiptop

07-10-2012

This is actually the safest way to pick.
However, your enemy team likely wont pick this order and take a champ you wanted for mid or top. It's risky, but if you're flexible, you'll be fine.

lolguy999

07-10-2012

jungle and support are always the finest first picks. This comes with exceptions ofcourse maybe a kennen that can go mid/top, a kayle that can jungle/adc/top/support... and the first pick graves which you see so often in ranked 1200-1500 elo. You generally pick mid last, unless you pick a balenced hero like ryze/annie/morgana/ahri. top lane you will want to counterpick for a easier time, but safest top pick will always be YORICK.
You dont COUNTER yorick. You SURVIVE yorick~

lolguy999

07-10-2012

like if first pick karthus ill be happy to instalock kassadin and just kill you...

FatMii

07-10-2012

It doesn't go this way in solo queue because not everyone own every single champion.