Picking order in Draft Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

I was wondering what's the most efficient order in which you should pick the roles as to avoid getting counter-picked. I believe It should be Support, then Adc + Jungler, then Top and Mid should be last, but I can't seem to get people in solo Q to listen to me.

Is there a better way? or how do you avoid getting countered?

abchiptop

07-10-2012

This is actually the safest way to pick.
However, your enemy team likely wont pick this order and take a champ you wanted for mid or top. It's risky, but if you're flexible, you'll be fine.

lolguy999

07-10-2012

jungle and support are always the finest first picks. This comes with exceptions ofcourse maybe a kennen that can go mid/top, a kayle that can jungle/adc/top/support... and the first pick graves which you see so often in ranked 1200-1500 elo. You generally pick mid last, unless you pick a balenced hero like ryze/annie/morgana/ahri. top lane you will want to counterpick for a easier time, but safest top pick will always be YORICK.
You dont COUNTER yorick. You SURVIVE yorick~

lolguy999

07-10-2012

like if first pick karthus ill be happy to instalock kassadin and just kill you...

FatMii

07-10-2012

It doesn't go this way in solo queue because not everyone own every single champion.