Ahri's Friends & Tails [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eris the reborn

07-12-2012

~Eris grabs the chain...~

"Why is this hear? Is something wrong with the Lord?"

RaiusTheoran

07-12-2012

"Reiora. Reiora! He's gone. He's not here anymore. He's not even in his own body anymore. I don't know where he is. I don't know. All I can hear is the word 'Eradicate'." Reiora I can't escape please help me!" Kyrea was crying again, and she sounded like a terrified prisoner.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

"Die... Die... Die... Die... DIE!" Uxaris' screaming was as loud as the thunder that seemed to make up his entire body. He was suspended in the air for a moment before he raised himself higher and slammed down onto the ground next to Kuro, forcing the energy toward him, causing a massive crater in the process.

((Back in a bit, have to run some errands.))

Drunk Reiora

07-12-2012

"Great...Kyrea, focus. First we have to stop him from using you. Can you think of any way to do that?

She turned to Eris. "If you want to help.... Keep Kuro alive. And keep Uxaris alive. Both of them...go stop both of them."

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Kurogano is sent flying falling into a statue destroying it. He somehow manages to get to his feet.

"I'm sorry Eris is looks like I won't be able to make it through this without hurting him."

He then notices the chain around his hand.

"What the? this should not be here anymore.... No reason to worry about that right now."

"Gate Eight: Final Lotus open"

The dark purple aura surround Kurogano goes pitch black as his muscle contort and bulge.

"My speed is unmatched in this state my friend. Now it is time to bring you down."

He charges at him slicing at the tendons in his legs.

Eris the reborn

07-12-2012

~Eris runs out of the room following the chain. Knowing it could only lead to one person.~

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-12-2012

Uxaris' response was eloquent and simple. "DIE" The blade passed effortlessly through what should've been his leg. The energy that made up his form provided no resistance whatsoever to the blade. The conductive metal pulled electricity into it, transferring it to Kuro's body as it did.

RaiusTheoran

07-12-2012

"I... I don't know. I can't use my powers by myself, I have no control over them at all! His father... His father had been trying his whole life to figure out two things, the properties of two things. Reiora... Uxaris figured them one of them out... Please. Stop him!" Kyrea was sobbing uncontrollably, and her voice was thick with terror.

Drunk Reiora

07-12-2012

"And what's the other one?" Reiora, now that Eris couldn't stop her, began to leave the bed, slowly. "How do we stop him...? I can barely move, I don't know any spells... What can we do?"

Kurogano

07-12-2012

He stands as if nothing happened.

"Sorry did you do something? I don't feel pain. Granted I will after this the gate closes... quite a bit of it in fact."