Ahri's Friends & Tails [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Reiora

07-12-2012

Reiora's eyes finally open up, slowly. She tries her best to sit up, her entire body numb for the second time in a row.

"Kyrea..?"

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Kurogano drew his blade sticking it straight upward.

"Gate 2: Burning Lotus Open."

The blade began to surge with Kurogano's energy once again appearing on fire.

Eris the reborn

07-12-2012

~Eris helps Reiora sit up~

"I'm sorry please forgive me."

Drunk Reiora

07-12-2012

"Forgive you? You haven't done any-"

She notices the collar, and gives a weak, nervous smile. She's too weak to manage anything else.

"Oooooh... Hahaha... Well aren't you sneaky..."

Eris the reborn

07-12-2012

((It isn't a collar... well it doesn't appear that way anymore. It appears as a necklace. Remember what Sejuani said. They change to become more of an accessory when the slave it devoted to the point of never wanting to betray their master.))

~She grabs the collar~
Attachment 485234

"I was scared he was going to die. My mother said if I was wearing this... I would never lose him, and... you were unconscious you couldn't give your permission to put it on. Please don't be mad at him. I forced him to lock it when he was distracted by Uxaris. It won't change our relationship at all, and it shouldn't change your relationship with him."

~She looks away from Reiora~

"What happened yesterday? He looked hurt... He was grabbing his chest in pain. What is Uxaris doing?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

((... **** my life.))

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" His screech had all the volume of a thunderbolt, and his path turned slightly to the side, missing Kuro. His fists made contact with the ground, tearing a path of destruction into the earth and rock. The first bolt of lightning, however, seemingly forgotten about, slammed into Kuro's chest.

"M-mother. The fire. MOTHER!" The sight of the flames seemed to eradicate any sense of sanity Uxaris had remaining, emptying his mind of all but a single thought. "E-eradication."

Drunk Reiora

07-12-2012

((oh, ok. got it.))

"Don't... Don't worry about it. I'm not mad."

She tries her best to get out of bed, without much success. Calling out to Kyrea one more time, she addresses Eris after a long pause. "Kuro and Uxaris are... They're going to get hurt. Maybe I can explain later..." She makes another attempt at leaving the bed.

Kurogano

07-12-2012

Kurogano falls to his knees after the lightning hits him.

"Why now dammit.... please don't make me use it against him. Come on heart keep it together."

Eris the reborn

07-12-2012

"You can't get up your hurt."

~Eris tries to force Reiora to lay down~

"Just tell me what I need to do to stop this."

Sejuanė Bot

07-12-2012

*The chains appears from the necklace Eris is wearing to being wrapped around Kurogano right hand. The fire in the sapphire begins to shrink*