Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri's Friends & Tails [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

07-10-2012

{{ Hmm, oh well, its natural for other people to see what commotions literally happen outside... }}

The man in the forage stealthy moves from bush to tree, and spots Raius gleefully watching the others have trouble with his illusions and colors...

'Hmph, well lets see you like this you geezer...' The man thought as he goes up behind the tree Raius is on and sinks the glass shard effortlessly into the oak...

Again, there seems to be something weird going on, as from the spot the glass shard pierces the tree, the wood begins to decay and wither, and it accelerates up the tree that was once full of life.

Raius's tree begins turning to dust...

Unfortunately, the man is slow as Raius was no longer on the tree to begin with

{{ Gah! dem timings! }}

The Graveman

07-10-2012

((For a second, I thought the name of this thread was a kid's show.))

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

((well, I didn't have much intent to fight in the first place, just watching =P))
Rei watches as the color fades from the building she stands on, and begins to step back, watching the whole place fade..

Eris the reborn

07-10-2012

((I'll try again))

"I told you before Yordle you are not all powerful!"

*In an instant Subarec and Eris appear behind Raius*

"Subarec devour him"

*The hell hound bites into the yordle*

Kurogano

07-10-2012

((Comas suck... also... is it bad I heard this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBi_ao2EKTE) song during this fight.))

Dojel

07-10-2012

((Just a question, does your color draining power work on stuff devoid of natural colors? cause that'd mean i'm semi-immune cause of my paled-out skin and my black outfit))
Edit:So if my innate colorlessness doesn't work... do you even HAVE a weakness?))

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

((Unless your skin is white, pure white, it would. Perfect Light only makes a field of terrain completely void of color, not people inside it. It hurts. A lot.))

"Is that all you've got? YOU ARE WEAK!" He seemed unfazed by the fangs, as they sunk into his glowing body. "Come now. Surely you can hit harder than that!"

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

((...white? Pure white?

*looks at Reiora's skin*))

Sykper

07-10-2012

The man, stares at the battle unfolding in front of them, seems to snap back to reality.

"W-what? Wait did I do this? how did..."

He looks at the dust of the tree, and the glass shard in his hand...his eyes have returned to their normal brown color.

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

The world itself seemed to reject its existance, and a low, ominous humming began to emanate from Raius' body. While this happened, everything touching him slowly faded to black.

"You will all know OBLIVION!" Raius screeched.

"Master it is so dull, so boring. Make the colors come back!" The second, unusually female voice replied to him, and it seemed to come from him.