Ahri's Friends & Tails [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

"Yes... Yes my sweet, I feel the colors. I feel each and every one of them. It has been too long." Raius' voice spoke this time, as his purple illusion shattered. Strangely enough, it seemed to be the only part of this that was an illusion, taking the magma and cloud of pain with it.

He was sitting upon a branch, quite the distance from where everyone had thought he was. He sat watching the humans prancing about with their attacks calmly, occasionally looking over at his freezing son.

Eris the reborn

07-10-2012

((It seems to many people are fighting once again... and I have become invisible like Kurogano... my blade slicing threw the yordle.... no one notices. I shall be silent now.))

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

((fights need to be 3-4 people tops. It's just impossible with so many, unless the group plans something in advance))

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

((I'm thinking Purple Illusion is too powerful. Luckily it's been dealt with.))

Sykper

07-10-2012

The man stabs at the false Raius, dispersing it...no destroying it rather

"...I see, a body made of magic colors, even I was fooled..."

The man looks around, sees more colors and other illusions...however his eyes get trained to a certain direction...he moves quickly, and goes into the woods outside the fight not where he was looking...

LightCam

07-10-2012

Lucian and Cam join together and put out the fire. Lucian took out his swords, light and darkness while Cam only holding his book of rune for the next spell

((It going to be a while until I can continue, don't forget about the water in the room. It might help you with something in the RP))

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

((The sad part Eris is the only one with an ability that directly counters what I've read of Raius so far. Yet everyone has ignored the majority of the actions she has taken.))

LightCam

07-10-2012

((Or just that everyone post too fast, which make things hard for peoples to read what they say. Just 5 minute it already be 2 to 3 pages))

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

((Well maybe everyone should not have jumped in.. just because there was a fight. It was Sykper, Eris, and Raius, but it's too late for that now.))

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

"I have had enough of your meddling. I have told you, so long as there is color for my sigils to use, I am unstoppable!" Raius grinned, slipping from the branch and walking back into the midst of them all without a single thought for his survival. His body radiated blue, defensive light for a moment.

While his words were haughty and arrogant, he was worried. His powers were waning, and he had never fought this many skilled warriors before. When he reached the middle of them, he played his gambit, touching the ground and reciting an incantation. "Oh harmony of colors, that which provides life to all and will to the living. I implore you now, abandon your post in my time of need. PERFECT LIGHT!"

His body shone as a rainbow, and power seemed to pulse out from his body. The world, however, was not as lucky, the terrain around him turned a desolate grey, unmoving. The breeze stopped, water ceased to flow, and anything alive in the area would feel an pain simply to exist there with him.