Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri's Friends & Tails [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

07-10-2012

((How am I on a brink or a Harem?... Ahri wants nothing to do with that collar or me, Reiora wants nothing to do with the collar, and Eris has no idea about what happen so she doesn't know that they are for besides "Lewd acts". Sejuani is the only one serious about being part of that.))

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-10-2012

((Reiora loves you (unless I missed where it changed completely), Eris is completely devoted-entirely-completely-100% clearly, Ahri is... Okay you got me there. And Sejuani is... Well according to recent developments she's wild-wicked-hardcore tsundere for you.))

Sykper

07-10-2012

{{ Gotcha, just checking, I wasn't really too keen on what the relationship was, I came in when people were discussing you having some influence on the 4 of them, so I just assumed....yea...first mistake my bad }}

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

Rei stood there, listening, realizing the woman was.... talking to her. She relaxed the force of her magic on it.

"You...... Your Master is here. He wants to... ask you something."

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

The orb flew away when the pull relaxed, remaining out of arm's reach, and it was still emitting a constant sob. "Where!? WHERE IS MY MASTER!? TELL ME WHERE HE IS! Please..."

Ask Zyra

07-10-2012

((Still Lurking... until my release... here is my assement of Kurogano's "Harem

Eris: Yes. She would do absolutely anything he asked of her
Sejuani: Yes. to steal from Uxaris she is wild-wicked-hardcore tsundere for him.
Reiora: No. She loves Kurogano though she tries to hide it, but she isn't willing to wear that collar even to save his life at this point.
Ahri: No. She denies any feelings from Kurogano beyond being a companion. The only proof of there being any feelings is when the chain appeared from the collar, and that one wink in the garden.
Zyra: ?. I don't know... I'm just watching and waiting I don't know if I'll like anyone.

There!))

Kurogano

07-10-2012

((what? Why me....))

Kurogano struggles finally getting to his feet.

"I need to get home. Eris must be worried. I don't even know how long I've been gone."

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

Rei remained ready for anything, walking slowly toward the orb.

"Your Master is.... he asked me to talk to you. He wants you to help me find him. Please tell me how."

Kurogano

07-10-2012

((For the love of RP please don't say my name or anything dealing with me >.&gt)

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

"TELL ME! I don't know where he is. I'm scared. I'M SCARED!" The voice genuinely didn't seem to know.