Ahri's Friends & Tails [Semi-Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

((well I don't know who Raius is but the barrier was explained, like, once, both for Eris and the House. And honestly, I would rather fight being able to jump around and destroy things, instead of in a safe environment.))

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

((You doing that means the end of the world >.> meaning I would never allow the fight between us at our full strength... That is why the barrier is there, but it doesn't matter why it put there because everyone hates it... They could have left my house to do this... but they didn't... I'm just not going to argue with it anymore It serve no purpose other then to piss people off.))

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

((we could always fight in the void, you know...

and Raius if you don't give me a hint as to how to develop our interaction, Imma eat u.))

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2012

((That would kill me... not every human that goes into the void returns))

Drunk Reiora

07-10-2012

((You would have to eventually if Reiora wants to develop. She IS... you know... after all.))

Scrubby Yum Yums

07-10-2012

((When in doubt, roll with the punches and make the best of it.))

Uxaris' limp, frigid body drew a quick breath. The colored returned to every portion of his body. His heart began to beat normally once more.

And as simply as that, the necklace sigil under his shirt began to drain from him his color once more. While the ice, the thing threatening his life, had inexplicably thawed, his skin was still icy to the touch, having been encased in a block of ice for so long. His renewed consciousness was tenuous at best. He had time for a single word before his body faded to grey from the hidden sigil once more. "Tristana..."

Had he energy enough for his heart to keep beating, he would've most certainly been fine, warmed by the flowing blood. He became ever so slightly warmer, but again, he was simply too exhausted from this tireless sigil to have his heart beat faster than was absolutely necessary to very barely keep him alive.

Kurogano

07-10-2012

((Maybe... I don't know you would think she would seek out kassadin at some point... but it doesn't matter.))

RaiusTheoran

07-10-2012

"Master! Master! Where are you!? Where am I? Master!?" The words came shrieking out from the orb, as it continued to struggle against the pull, losing ground slowly. "Please save me master! I'll die! Master please!"

It seemed completely capabable of speech, and understanding.

Eris the reborn

07-10-2012

((Kuro please don't leave... my character could not exist without you. Also... what did I miss?))

Sykper

07-10-2012

{{ So let me get this straight, we got a barely alive yordle, a crying girl, another half-dead guy...and literally within walking distance is more sunday morning drama from that one channel I can't quite think of at the moment between a guy who is on the brink of a Harem, and one of his admirers...sadly, why does this seem about right to me? :X }}

{{ 'Bravo'! That's the channel! }}